Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Open Canada Cup Western Qualifier

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse,

you're not looking into having a tourney in august??? You should start an ACBC tourney with all the divisions. I didn't read much of this thread,but it seems you knew what you were doing(organizing a huge tourney like you did.) we need more local tourneys. Burnaby Canadians ran one but it sucked huge. My team would join a tourney in august or labor day weekend if it were local. We go to Kamloops and are always looking to play some more before the season.

Nomads ran a good tourney maybe you and johnny join forces and host one in surrey. You guys can be the BRAIN and the Beauty.

let me know, I would be interesting in helping.

WestCoast....What???Needing more local tourneys.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby Canadians ran one but it sucked huge.

You never palyed in this tourney when it was at its prime. Wesburn had the GRASS fields down at Burnaby Lake for two of the Long Weekends in the summer, May and Augast, both were fantastic tourneys, all the top teams and lots of money to be won, no fixing of the draw, well perhaps times played, but not the teams on each draw. Best tourny in town for a number of years.

If any Tournament is a go, keep it off the Turf, on the grass fields, all the teams will come back if the beer garden is in place and the money is up for grabs.

hos

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0