Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Open Canada Cup Western Qualifier

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse are you for real? What are you talking about Playmates and in Playboy? what issues? Is that what they told you? Or are you just to ashamed to admit that Playmates are actually just local Hookers? You did know that didn't you? That short persian chick you were seeing is a hooker. You know the one who gave you the Gucci dogtags Lol but hey if You think they were in Playboy all the power to you, but then again you have to wonder about the brains of your so called Playmates who can be fooled into being with you for a cell phone. Your Salon Everybody knows that you stole the Idea from Stacie, Your Summer Love I know of a DJ that you still owe 5 or 6 digits do and just because she is a chick you dont think you have to buck up? Dude stop talking shite out of your ass and acting like your a superstar alright? You mention your name to any half respecting Chick in this City and they will laugh, followed by a puking sound and a few words as well, Any Guy thinks your a clown, What you think your something because you had a couple Mansion Parties back in the day? Your funny but keep living the dream hahaha Any self respecting chick would not be caught dead with you. Your not laughing with you there laughin at you. hahaha peace Im out of here I just thought I would throw my 2 cents in about how Ghouse doesn't lie. Just like he doesn't fluff Clint in the back at Gucci

who the fck are you??? theres a place and a time for comments like that and this definately aint the place!!! And im sure we cab make a time to see u...clown!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK, I was not aware of this thread being posted in the last couple of days and now having caught up with some TTP reading, I see what ghouse was referring to in a somewhat nasty private message (the fcuk you I said in reply to you ghouse still stands).

I didn't close the thread, wasn't aware it was closed, so now it is open.

Now fcuk off all of you, I'm busy and the next person that says "shame on you" to me will be gone from the site forever. OK, maybe 2 weeks tops.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone on here knows who I am,,I do not hide behind a false name..
If ypu want me to respond to such a ,a (I am lost for a word) fcuked post. I cant believe what I read,,Goes to show there are some screwed up people out there.
I am who I am and a proud to say it. I owe no one money and am above board on all aspects in my life,,People who are close to me will tell you just that.We take a piss on here in fun all the time and very few times do you run across a loser who posts such crazy shti. Wow is all thats left to say..
Like to know who you are though,,,for sure.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone on here knows who I am,,I do not hide behind a false name..
If ypu want me to respond to such a ,a (I am lost for a word) fcuked post. I cant believe what I read,,Goes to show there are some screwed up people out there.
I am who I am and a proud to say it. I owe no one money and am above board on all aspects in my life,,People who are close to me will tell you just that.We take a piss on here in fun all the time and very few times do you run across a loser who posts such crazy shti. Wow is all thats left to say..
Like to know who you are though,,,for sure.

I try to take a piss in the toilet but sometimes I miss. :(

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supposedly its still on.
ACBC is setting it up so they are playing div.2 womens teams to get to the final. Their team should be well rested for the finals this year.

The other side consists of the top Prem. teams with trap doors, and broken glass on the pitches.

no big deal.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supposedly its still on.
ACBC is setting it up so they are playing div.2 womens teams to get to the final. Their team should be well rested for the finals this year.

The other side consists of the top Prem. teams with trap doors, and broken glass on the pitches.

no big deal.

My 2 cents..

the guy puts in a hell of a lot of his own time in to make this happen. oh and probably put the money up front for it as well.

get the fcuk over it

or

shut the fcuk up.

show some respect.

its about time someone was trying to move soccer forward out here.

what have u done?

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya guys,,I dont think we will doing this tournament anymore,,A couple of reasons,the biggest reason is we were trying to get a team into the CONCACF Champions league and that looks like its a go now and the other is ,,Well it costs way to much and for the amount of time and money that goes in and the disrespect you get from the haters,,well I think Im going to spend my time and money on and with me.
Buy a bigger House/Yard get hitched,plop out a few kids,build my own pitch in the backyard.
That sounds better..I tried to help soccer,,I think I did pretty good,,But Ive had enough,Im tired, It was fun while it lasted.
Thankyou to all who helped.
Ill see you at the Nations Cup.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya guys,,I dont think we will doing this tournament anymore,,A couple of reasons,the biggest reason is we were trying to get a team into the CONCACF Champions league and that looks like its a go now and the other is ,,Well it costs way to much and for the amount of time and money that goes in and the disrespect you get from the haters,,well I think Im going to spend my time and money on and with me.
Buy a bigger House/Yard get hitched,plop out a few kids,build my own pitch in the backyard.
That sounds better..I tried to help soccer,,I think I did pretty good,,But Ive had enough,Im tired, It was fun while it lasted.
Thankyou to all who helped.
Ill see you at the Nations Cup.

So if you guys win your Fraser Valley Division One, you go right to CONCACAF Champions League? Well done, m8. :)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No hating Polska.

Just a little sarcasm (if you didn't catch it) on a website called TTP.

I played in this tourney last year. and the year before. And enjoyed it. Watched the semi's and the finals.

All for soccer moving forward.

and probably doing more then you are to help it get going in that direction.

so in other words, using the hottest, latest acronyms in the text chat world.

GFY

LION

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My 2 cents..

the guy puts in a hell of a lot of his own time in to make this happen. oh and probably put the money up front for it as well.

get the fcuk over it

or

shut the fcuk up.

show some respect.

its about time someone was trying to move soccer forward out here.

what have u done?

Lion...what was that whole month long World Cup street festival thing you organized and ran on Commercial drive? What was that called? SoccerRio? SoccerPolusa? HooterPolusa? As I recall that got a lot of positive press in the Sun and Province, and drew a lot more people to the soccer hub in Vancouver. Apparently the atmosphere was fun, and no violence broke out all month. It was a very good endorsement for our game in these parts, and a first hand chance for city councilors to see how much people around here- from all cultures- care about the game.

That was pretty damn significant to me...

Polska...maybe you should know who you're directing the attack at before you attack. Seriously man, the tourney last year became a joke when it was revealed that the draw was rigged. It lost all credibility because of that.

To Ghouse's credit, he went and got one of those ping-pong-ball thingys for a draw this year.

So...are you focusing on a winter style champions Cup then Ghouse?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With the lack of support globally I'm not surprised...I am actually quite surprised he stuck it out this long with this sort of stuff...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
,the biggest reason is we were trying to get a team into the CONCACF Champions league and that looks like its a go now.

I can imagine if the CONCACAF Champions League is a go for Canadian teams that Bobbaduzzi will have his WhiteCaps in the play-off to go, and would also imagine that the Toronto MLS team would also want a crack at this Cup, there must be money on the line for it.

So is it the winner of the Canada Cup that goes?

Would be great to see a local mens team have a match with one of this counties few pro teams, expecially if they pull off the up set, like that team from Texas in the American Cup last year, I think they upset a MLS or USL team along the way.

hos

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey JBN, I am totally there w/ you on that. The soccer community is very apathetic, as a whole. Most people are perfectly happy to sit back and observe, and pile on when it goes to shite.

It does take a unique individual to try and organize a tourney like this, and put up w/ all the bullshit, criticism, etc.

That being said, the whole seeding thing last year was diabolical, and it probably cast more of a negative light on this tourney, that otherwise I'm sure was well run and thoroughly enjoyed. It essentially wiped out any credibility it would have earned.
That being said, I'm sure Ghouse saw it as a mistake, and learned from it. Unfortunately, the community, and especially the crown on TTP, is unsympathetic and unforgiving for stuff like that. They will let you hear about it for years, literally.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude,,Whatever man.
And It was released a few weeks ago how the new CONCACAF qualifiying works,,I dont have it infront of me but Canada gets a spot in the second round ,thats all I remember.

Oh and I have a bingo thing a ma jig for sale

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0