Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2004 -2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I, too, am not a huge Liverpool fan, but I think that it is a fcuking shame to have an English lad of his calibre not playing in the Premiership. Will miss not being able to watch him on TV every weekend. :(

How many flippin' strikers does Real need anyway?

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I'm looking forward to seeing how pissy Owen gets when he's on the bench consistently watching Ronaldo, Raul and Morientes get playing time before him.

Bad news for the reds though as new lad Nunez wrecked his knee in training today. So not only do we get hardly any cash for him but a crocked player as well!!!
Looking good that the Alonso deal will be tied up before the weekend, cant wait to see him and Stevie G in the middle.

Hey Dazza, heard today that Hargreaves has decided to stay with Munich till at least January. Also you lot are trying to get Finnan from us for at least a season.

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With Portugal being bounced out of the Olympics, Man. United sees C. Ronaldo sooner than later. :D

Oh ya, Fulham sees Boa Morte sooner than later as well :rolleyes:

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF,

A bunch of us are in the Telegraph's Fantasy Football online.

Telegraph Fantasy Football Online

Within the Global portion of the Fantasy Footy, we've also got a mini-league that's set up that has about 17 teams in it.

I believe we even let Scousers in it as well :D

Red Forever

Jul 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the genuine invitation!!

I'll have to check it out, I'm on one with premierleague.com but always looking for other ways to pass time.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Revolution will be televised. Alonso and Garcia have signed for the Reds. Look for a midfield of Kewell, Gerrard, Alonso and Garcia to (gay word coming) swashbuckle their way through the premiership. Also watch for Cisse to massacre the English defenses and for Spurs to suck goat dongs at regular intervals.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jonathan Woodgate has gone from Newcastle to Real for 15 million pounds. So...Madrid are buying English players and Liverpool are buying Spanish. Makes sense. Uh, doesn't it?

P.s. Not much action here at five in the morning.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fountain reopens to the public a month after closing over safety fears.
Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it!

BTW, Cside17, keep it on topic :D

~Regs.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
Probably Not. 4th it will be. With a cracking FA Cup run.

It will be third or better. Sir Alex will dispute it but everyone knows United have shot their load.

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb, quite well aware it was a joke :D You should stay on topic, kissass no wonder your called a cnut :eek:

United to romp today!

Can't figure the Forlan dump, with them being short, although, he is shite!

Received a brilliant email from someone who bit on the spoof link!

Regs, I hope your enjoying marriage, don't let her get to you yet. Wait at least another 3 months :D

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Toon 0 Spurs 1

Fcuking fantastic result at Saint James' Park today.

First visiting team to win there in 2004 in the EPL.

The Santini knockers can all shut their cakeholes now.

All about cycles, and this is the start of a good Spurs one. Some quality signings by Frank Arnesen and many more to come.

The foundations are being laid for a good era at White Hart Lane.

Only three players in the entire first team squad are over 25, and many are on long term contracts.

I'm loving it so far!!!

Daz :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cside17 said:
United to romp today!

Not a romp, but a good result with the big 3 out from the forward line. Smith scored a cracker volley, if you didn't see it, he took it off his chest in the 18 and then volleyed it to the far top corner, great goal, he is filling in well for Vanfisteroy.

hos

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Frustrating - Utd got out of jail today - really should have been 4 or 5 :1 but Freidel had a great day.

Utd can't afford to lose too many more points or Arsenal & Chelsea will be long gone by the time Ferdinand and Van Nistelrooy return.

Saha looked a little rusty but still should have had a hatrick, Silvestre was again just plain awful (think Fergurson is just talking him up to use him in the Rooney transfer) and if Bellion continues to see the pitch there is hope for anyone :D

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd agree with you on most points Ginger. I'm not sure about Silvestre leaving, but I see a quality replacement in Spector if he does go. The kid's got pace and pleanty of confindence. Now if we can just snag Rooney by Monday. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0