Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2010 / 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the topic of jerseys, go to www.soccerbible.com to see the majority of new boots, jerseys etc. It's updated everyday with new shite, it's part of prodirect. Anyways outta the new jerseys I've seen I like both arsenal kits alot of course then I gotta say the liverpool 3rd strip is an awesome colourway of black/sun. Chelsea have two nice kits. Wasn't too much of a fan of the puma Newcastle kit with the puma sign right over top of the players dinks.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
On the topic of jerseys, go to SoccerBible | Football Boots - News - Videos to see the majority of new boots, jerseys etc. It's updated everyday with new shite, it's part of prodirect. Anyways outta the new jerseys I've seen I like both arsenal kits alot of course then I gotta say the liverpool 3rd strip is an awesome colourway of black/sun. Chelsea have two nice kits. Wasn't too much of a fan of the puma Newcastle kit with the puma sign right over top of the players dinks.

Fcukin wicked site man, thanks for the link. Some of the upcoming kits are quite, erm, interesting to say the least. Favorite of the bunch for me so far is Barcelona Home. I love the yellow collar!

mikey_c_9

Mar 24, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is the best place to buy Soccer cleats?

I spent 2 weeks trying to find a decent source and ended up grabbing a temporary pair from Spot Check until I can get some from back in the UK (a lot cheaper).

Everywhere online is usually sold out in my size or doesn't carry the popular styles.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MC9,

PM KNVB here on TTP and he'll be able to sort you out.

Cheers,

Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One step at a time, one step at a time (with regards to boots which are notorious for being difficult to service online)...

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bad news for Sunderland & Scotland :

Soccernet.com said:
Sunderland goalkeeper Craig Gordon will not be fit for the start of the new campaign after fracturing a bone in his arm during pre-season training.

Gordon has undergone what the club describe as a "minor operation" but it is reported that the injury could sideline the Scotland international for up to three months.

In November 2009 Gordon suffered a similar injury following a collision with Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe and did not appear for the Black Cats again until January 23.

Sunderland have not confirmed the likely duration of Gordon's recovery, only that he "is set to miss the start of the season".

Coach Eric Black said: "Unfortunately, Craig has had a recurrence of the last injury he had, which is a broken wrist. He fell rather innocuously yesterday [Thursday] in training and suffered the fracture.

"He was on the ground, we were just throwing and catching and up, throwing catching as part of the warm-up. I was over with the outfield players and he just went down on it and I could see straight away there was something wrong - and he knew straight away, he heard it.

"He was operated on last night, he has come through the operation and the surgeon is really happy with it. Craig is very comfortable with it, but obviously he is now going to miss the start of the season and unfortunately, we don't at this moment in time have a real definitive timescale for when he will be back.''

Gordon joined Sunderland for a fee of £9 million in August 2007 and has made 72 Premier League appearances for the club.

Scotland boss Craig Levein rued the loss of Gordon for the first four games of the country's Euro 2012 qualification campaign - against Lithuania and Liechtenstein in September and Spain and Czech Republic in October.

Levein said: "It is obviously very disappointing to lose a goalkeeper of Craig's calibre for such a significant part of the campaign. I am as disappointed for the player himself as I am for the country because I know how hard he has worked to overcome a series of injuries.

"Craig has been an exceptional goalkeeper for Scotland - a talisman in fact - and I think after getting a metal plate inserted in his arm last season, he was getting back to his best form for Sunderland. He also made some outstanding saves in my first match against the Czech Republic."

The news is more positive for young striker Martyn Waghorn, who has avoided serious injury after damaging his knee in a pre-season friendly.

It was feared that Waghorn would be sidelined for a prolonged period of time after sustaining the injury against Munster, but Sunderland have confirmed he could return to training next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0