Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you may be right but it's very tough to question the tactics of a man who has been there, done that and given you the most success you have ever had or ever will have.

Well being on the other side, I don't think De Gea had a save to make in the first, until we score on the last play before half. It didn't look like City were going to break down the United backline. The whole first half I was waiting for the counter to happen and United to punish us. Second half starts and Hart steals a goal off Rooneys head. A couple different bounces a Fergie looks like
a genius again.

Well done to the boys great team game today. still work to be done.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Papiss Cisse saves the crumbling Newcastle :rolleyes: with a two goal performance to sink Chelski at The Bridge. That takes him to 13 goals in 12 games played since his arrival in January and keeps us in the running for CL footy next year.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge 3 points for you today CIC ......... the way things are looking you might be able to grab 3rd :)

Arsenal - 66 points / +24 (Norwich & West Brom)
Spurs - 65 points / +23 (Villa & Fulham)
Newcastle - 65 points / +9 (City & Everton)
Chelsea - 61 points / +21 (Liverpool & Blackburn)

How's this for relegation ??

Villa - 37 points / -14 (Spurs & Norwich)
Wigan - 37 points / -22 (Blackburn & Wolves)
QPR - 34 points / -23 (Stoke & City)
Bolton - 34 points / -31 (West Brom & Stoke)
Blackburn - 31 points / -28 (Wigan & Chelsea)

Looks like everything gets decided on the last day of the season ....... again.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge 3 points for you today CIC ......... the way things are looking you might be able to grab 3rd :)

Arsenal - 66 points / +24 (Norwich & West Brom)
Spurs - 65 points / +23 (Villa & Fulham)
Newcastle - 65 points / +9 (City & Everton)
Chelsea - 61 points / +21 (Liverpool & Blackburn)

How's this for relegation ??

Villa - 37 points / -14 (Spurs & Norwich)
Wigan - 37 points / -22 (Blackburn & Wolves)
QPR - 34 points / -23 (Stoke & City)
Bolton - 34 points / -31 (West Brom & Stoke)
Blackburn - 31 points / -28 (Wigan & Chelsea)

Looks like everything gets decided on the last day of the season ....... again.

I can't see us knicking 3rd looking at who Arsenal play compared to Newcastle. Spurs could do it though, they'll hammer Villa and they should get up for the London derby vs Fulham. Chelsea could also leap frog us, as they'll batter Shite'pool and Blackburn respectively. Like you said, it'll all come down to the final day.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't see us knicking 3rd looking at who Arsenal play compared to Newcastle. Spurs could do it though, they'll hammer Villa and they should get up for the London derby vs Fulham. Chelsea could also leap frog us, as they'll batter Shite'pool and Blackburn respectively. Like you said, it'll all come down to the final day.

Well I have little doubt you will be getting a couple questionable PK's this weekend. We have Man U's number one fan reffing the game.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone want Champions League football? Newcastle Arsenal and Spurs all had poor results over the weekend, leaving everything still wide open.

Big 6 pointer today at the opposite end of the table. Martinez has got The Latics playing good footy at the right time and I reckon they take all 3 points to sink Blackburns chances at avoiding the drop.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say goodbye to the Premiership Blackburn .... who's the last one to go down this weekend ??

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed.

I think there has to be a make up of like a 19 goal difference for Villa to go down by losing and Bolton winning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0