Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea's ass must hurt after that trip to Anfield. But they did rest a lot of key names. Di Matteo " it was a tough game today and we had some moments, but when you dont have 5 to 6 starters on the fields its tough to get those results, but we can't take anything away from liverpool today" ;)

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chelsea's ass must hurt after that trip to Anfield. But they did rest a lot of key names. Di Matteo " it was a tough game today and we had some moments, but when you dont have 5 to 6 starters on the fields its tough to get those results, but we can't take anything away from liverpool today" ;)

Di Matteo is right to give Shite'pool credit where credit is due. Nice to see them turn up for a meaningless fixture. On the plus side, Stewart Downing still hasn't scored a league goal this campaign. Great off season purchase. :)

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would Chelsea even play a single starter for this match to be honest? They can't make top 4, really they were just playing for pride and show. But, all credit to the reds for a good win! Can't wait, 1 week and a bit!
On a side note, that champions league day will be amazing for all soccer fans!!! Champions league in the a.m. Then whitecaps vs sounders that night... Sweeeeet!

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Di Matteo is right to give Shite'pool credit where credit is due. Nice to see them turn up for a meaningless fixture. On the plus side, Stewart Downing still hasn't scored a league goal this campaign. Great off season purchase. :)
I didnt actually hear anything he said, i was just making fvsl excuses.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
all i really want for Mother's Day is this...

Manchester United to WIN vs. Sunderland
Manchester Sh*tty to LOSE by 1 goal vs. QPR, and that goal to have been an OG

it's not asking a lot is it?

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
all i really want for Mother's Day is this...

Manchester United to WIN vs. Sunderland
Manchester Sh*tty to LOSE by 1 goal vs. QPR, and that goal to have been an OG

it's not asking a lot is it?

I don't think it's going to happen, City look good right now. But you never know.
I just heard Sunderland's back four O'shea, Richardson, Brown , and Bardsley. Maybe you can get eight tomorrow.

I love the Man sh*tty name, it's quite original. Maybe I can start using the Man ure one.

Anyway I have 16 hours Oasis to start listening to.

Come on Citeh

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed.....all the best to the blue part of Manchester.....I think.

Man City will thump QPR 3 - 0 and Man United with do the same thing. Congratulations to Man City on its' Premier League Championship and let's hope Balotelli goes out on the town and enjoys himself afterwards.

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nah nah nah
Na na na nah
Na na na nah, citeh

Blue moon
you saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

Come on Citeh