Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Nomad's. No beating a NCUSC team in the cup this year. It will be a Blues/Inter final! Start making the excuses now! HA better bring his back up gloves after his first pair get worn out! As MB10 said, fingers crossed for you Carnie shows up to play... even though I still give it to the Blues, simply because they are in our club!

:wa:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It would be nice to see stolo n blues both win, so you fcukers would all quit your whining. And for the record, I started the hype thing, franny just went overboard with it, check previous threads! On topic, If nomads n inter do both go through, I don't see inter losing. Too much quality all over the park where nomads have the one go to guy, they have other good players but it almost always goes to ryan before anywhere else, get him off his game, a few tackles through the back, some shirt pulling, and maybe a little name calling will get him off his game...almost got mb10 sent off last week... Anywho, Good luck to all of you in the semis.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pissing Canny off is definitely the way to go, no doubt about it. He is AWFUL when he's mad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAP has great fields but no facilities. SSAP has an awesome field house, concessions, etc.

MAP would be okay too, except there's one terrible turf there unless it's been overhauled.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as grass is nice (and we debated this ad nauseum last year) Inter and the Nomads have played all or most of our games on turf. To play that game (the game is played differently whether you like it or not) on turf vs grass, it's just not the same.

SSAP has the 3-4 great grass pitches and 2 good to great turfs (as far as turf goes for you pro-grass guys)

I don't know about NorCoq Blues... but Stolo would be the only team to have a real advantage on the grass. they're used to playing on a cow pasture of a grass field. SSAP would be like a snooker table to them.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a Retard.

Well done elbow... you learned how to copy and paste select parts of a comment. What a clever boy you are! If you are quoting and missing an essential piece you usually put [...] then you would know I never predicted the final result, just the game. Anyway... Inter/Blues final and then anyone could take it!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, I fully see a D4 team that has played no one in cup making the finals and beating an undefeated Inter for their first loss all season. Money in the bank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0