Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't the NC Blues team essentially the 2007 AAA Provincial High School Championship team?

Did some of them also win a Provincial with Port Moody U21?

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't the NC Blues team essentially the 2007 AAA Provincial High School Championship team?

Did some of them also win a Provincial with Port Moody U21?

Yep. They're a very good squad. I would not underestimate them simply because they're from div 4.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who have they played?

We played them 3rd round. Young team with good pace. Really good keeper and there mid was solid too.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

While I can give you points for trying to be original, I still think the use of [...] would have shown your understanding of the English language! Therefore, at this moment in time I can only give you a minimally meeting in the grade 4 standards for writing. More effort needed next time!
:wa:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm bored, so I've done the online scouting report: North Coquitlam Blues,
Quarters: beat NFS Strikers 1-0. (Div 4A- 9W, 5D, 3L)
Round 16: Beat BCU B 3-2 (Div 3A- 5W, 1D, 11L)
Round 32: Beat TWU Titans 4-2 (Div 3A- 6W, 4D, 7L)
Round 64: Beat SFC Lakeba 6-2 (Div 4A- 10W, 4D, 3L)
Bradner Round 1: Smashed a bottom feeder Masters D1 team: NFS Saints

They didn't even play any good D3 teams... The only teams they've beaten outside of D4 are under .500 in D3/Masters 1.
They've drawn another D4 team in second round Bradner.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm bored, so I've done the online scouting report: North Coquitlam Blues,Quarters: beat NFS Strikers 1-0. (Div 4A- 9W, 5D, 3L)Round 16: Beat BCU B 3-2 (Div 3A- 5W, 1D, 11L) Round 32: Beat TWU Titans 4-2 (Div 3A- 6W, 4D, 7L) Round 64: Beat SFC Lakeba 6-2 (Div 4A- 10W, 4D, 3L) Bradner Round 1: Smashed a bottom feeder Masters D1 team: NFS SaintThey didn't even play any good D3 teams... The only teams they've beaten outside of D4 are under .500 in D3/Masters 1.They've drawn another D4 team in second round Bradner.
That whole pointless "scouting" smells like worry to me. Your mid pack .500 div 2 team isn't worried about a div 4 team who hasn't played anyone good? ;-)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are SUPER worried. We've changed everything we've done all season, and are now training 3 times a week. I hope we win so we can go back to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Nomad's. No beating a NCUSC team in the cup this year. It will be a Blues/Inter final! Start making the excuses now! HA better bring his back up gloves after his first pair get worn out! As MB10 said, fingers crossed for you Carnie shows up to play... even though I still give it to the Blues, simply because they are in our club!

:wa:
obviously you have never seen me play cause i don't wear gloves.....duh

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Or are u trying to give me a compliment by saying that im going to play unreal and make a ridiculous amount of saves and steal the show for us Nomads? Thx buddy! I wouldnt want it any other way

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Coq. Blues are definitely a good team, they did come from Pomo to avoid the Pomo club system (i heard), cause they wanted to stick together, so if they are able to stick together and get use to Men's Amatuer, they will be a good team for a while. But right now they are young, and still getting use to the Men's game. If it wasn't for a 1-2 mistakes by BCU B that led to goals, I thought BCU B actually should/could have won that game against the Blues.

I think if Nomads have their full squad out, they will win that game. They have experience, solid D, Good GK, on-form Forward in Ryan, and so on. If they are able to leverage their age and experience, they will win.
But who knows, maybe Bananaman got under their skin. :)

I give Inter the edge in their match, but Stolo has gotten better since Inter met them last time, and they got a good forward that make things happen. So you never know.

Probably go with an Inter v. Nomads Final.

Now back to trying to get a squad to show up to a meaningless make up game against Young Guns this Sunday. :rolleyes:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
...Now back to trying to get a squad to show up to a meaningless make up game against Young Guns this Sunday. :rolleyes:

not really meaningless. your game means more to some other teams not even playing in it. if you could steal a point from this game that would be fantastic. but you're right, you've got to be able to field a squad first :p....shouldn't be hard, you've got 40+ guys to choose from :rolleyes:

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
JJ, Tough to move guys around when you have 2 games at the same time. Somehow I think you already knew that and you're just playing dumb:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0