Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I'm sure I'll be on the sidelines, so feel free to stand by me all game ;) And I'm in for the breakfast for sure. And I haven't forgotten about my beer either, how about we both keep winning so you can give it to me before the final?

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought we had a deal IS21, this is crap, lets see im about 5"10, im guessing your center mid is 6"4 and loves to run. #pplcantkeeppromises.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought we had a deal IS21, this is crap, lets see im about 5"10, im guessing your center mid is 6"4 and loves to run. #pplcantkeeppromises.

No, 6 feet tops, just not as lazy as me. My plan was to injure one of them at training in order to keep my promise, so there's still a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was tough to crack the lineup....

I dont expect to take time away from the guys in a game to clinch the league they fought for all year....unlike well.....;)

say what you want. you saw our squad, who was all there and who wasn't, without those late transfers, we would have been struggling for #s for sure!

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure some of you guys get it, and as teams play us and see our #s if they didn't get it, now they will for sure. But you and I know both very well, that there are some real big idiots in this world and quite a few on this forum.....so sometimes things need to be explained very clearly and slowly and sometimes often.......

So you were really bad with numbers this year Jimmy. I didn't know how bad it was until I talked to Ghouse and he said you almost had 7 or 8 about possibly some forfeits if they didn't help. He also said you had some good players like Terry and Mandeep this year. But I'm curious, if you do make Div.1, what do you expect to do for next year?

I mean obviously there's a chance all the ACBC players sign back for you, and being in the very helpful SFC club (a la Poco last week), I can see SFC Guildford can call them up. But what if they don't?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 2-1 in pks. Gritty game from the celtic. Definetly gave us a run for our money. We scored all 5 in pks. They hit the crossbar. Onto the semis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0