Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup President's Cup Draws 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
can't say I don't agree either...kinda sucks when we have to play a tough team like abby arsenal and columbia bearcats get to play the players!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
See, I sugggest a top vs. bottom format, everyone bitches, then you get the draw like I said could happen (top vs top, bottom vs bottom) and you piss and moan some more :D

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well its done with so no use bitching, as far as byes go, they can hurt you too, games off aren't always good.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys you have to beat everyone anyways,Personally I would rather not have a bye and play hard teams all the way through. You win those, means your playing better and your roll through is constant,you play with confidance,playing weeker teams throws you off your game. Plus loseing to a good team doesnt hurt as much as when you lose to a pesky weeker team. That haunts you till next year for sure,I know first hand.
Plain and simple win all your games no matter who they are and you will win the cup.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
always guys. Who wouldn't want a couple more starters. Some teams wait for those type of guys to knock on their door. I go knocking on doors. If we were stronger I wouldn't look to hard. But I'm not happy with my guys this year. We deff need some help. These guys I have now had pretty much the full year to earn a spot and after tiring geu pumas 0-0 I was convinced to go out before the deadline and cup and find a few guys who can make things happen. We haven't scored a goal in 2-3 games. I'm very happy with most of our defence. I'm happy with our new gk. Mid is fast but injured,, but healing over break. My 5 strikers pretty much haven't done squat. Need some quality up front. So I just signed 2 new guys who score bunches. At least they have put up huge numbers in the vmsl and multicultural league. If you know me. I hate to lose and it's my job as gm to find guys. Face it I can't play anymore so I'll do my part from the office.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys you have to beat everyone anyways,Personally I would rather not have a bye and play hard teams all the way through. You win those, means your playing better and your roll through is constant,you play with confidance,playing weeker teams throws you off your game. Plus loseing to a good team doesnt hurt as much as when you lose to a pesky weeker team. That haunts you till next year for sure,I know first hand.
Plain and simple win all your games no matter who they are and you will win the cup.

Those guys on your team must love having guys signed late in the year and lose playing time.

What three whitecaps are playing with you guys in Prem?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I take a scientific wild ass guess at which guys I would guess
Diaz Kambere & Stefan Leslie (Since they have been released by WFC this or last week) and Admir Salihovic has played for ACBC for a while now and got time with WFC this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0