Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next round is up....

Draw is rigged!!!

Why you asked

Col Bcats/Langley Players - Wcoast/Coqu Ajax (bottom feeders play each other)

LUFC Rangers/LUFC Sport. - PM Rush/Poco Express

Top teams play each other

ACBC to Aldergrove

Port Moody Gunners 2C - Stolo Utd

Port Moody Lions versus Sentinel , Sentinel gets there wish to play a top team.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know if suspended players are able to play in cup games. I would assume not but couldn't find it anywhere on the site. Thanks.

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya...too bad I almost feel bad reporting it. They pulled off a 2-1 victory in the last minute. Very surprised where they are at in the standings. Then again they have atleast 1 ubc player...

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who here is on the Aldergrove team. They have been doing very well. 12-2-0 is impressive. Should be a great game against ACBC after we destroy Abby on wednesday if they show up.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya...too bad I almost feel bad reporting it. They pulled off a 2-1 victory in the last minute. Very surprised where they are at in the standings. Then again they have atleast 1 ubc player...

It shows a Titan player suspended. Also after losing to the worst team in all of Div.2 last weekend must have killed your confidence. Because the Titans are in the spot they deserve to be.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next round is up....

Draw is rigged!!!

Why you asked

Col Bcats/Langley Players - Wcoast/Coqu Ajax (bottom feeders play each other)

LUFC Rangers/LUFC Sport. - PM Rush/Poco Express

Top teams play each other

ACBC to Aldergrove

Port Moody Gunners 2C - Stolo Utd

Port Moody Lions versus Sentinel , Sentinel gets there wish to play a top team.

We need to win first to worry about who we're playing next. Also guys playing on ACBC should do the same, they are probably confident that they will destroy Abby, but relax it could be bad karma.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It shows a Titan player suspended. Also after losing to the worst team in all of Div.2 last weekend must have killed your confidence. Because the Titans are in the spot they deserve to be.

I'm well aware of how poorly maintained the FVSL site is. He was suspended for 3 games the weekend of Dec 6th. We've since played 3 games before tonight. Most have us have learned now from other people's mistakes how to manage which players are suspended and which aren't.

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Titans beat Pegasus 2-1. An even game for the most part. I'd like to think we deserved it, but it was pretty back and forth. Each team dominated for spells in the match. We were the more physical team and took it to them which seemed to discourage some of their players.

In the end, we pulled it out and are looking to keep our run of 5 or 6 straight at least Quarter Final appearances going.

Apparently on to White Rock next week?

And as for playing a suspended player? As Team_Canada said....the site wasn't updated and we talke do the league and made sure before playing our player. No reason to worry anybody. Titans move on! Good effort Pegasus. Strong team that should pose threats in league and cup next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0