Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just loving the fact that we knocked out an undefeated team 4-0 and cant wait for hopefully a rematch in provincials

hey masry...all the power to u guys cause u played a great game, but I wouldn't be talkin provincials just yet. yes u beat an undefeated team 4-0. but like I said earlier, that was the worst I've seen them at all year.

ur still in rd. 3 with a tough matchup this weekend. still have to win 3 more times to get into the finals....don't overlook that. one game at a time.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey masry...all the power to u guys cause u played a great game, but I wouldn't be talkin provincials just yet. yes u beat an undefeated team 4-0. but like I said earlier, that was the worst I've seen them at all year.

ur still in rd. 3 with a tough matchup this weekend. still have to win 3 more times to get into the finals....don't overlook that. one game at a time.

fair enough house, thats why i said "hopefully" on the rematch therefore we arent looking too far ahead as we know the rest of the teams are just as good and anything can happen in cup. but good luck to you this weekend, make sure you try to get that chicken for us soon hahah

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fair enough house, thats why i said "hopefully" on the rematch therefore we arent looking too far ahead as we know the rest of the teams are just as good and anything can happen in cup. but good luck to you this weekend, make sure you try to get that chicken for us soon hahah

my bad, thought what you meant by "hopefully" was that you thought you were going to the provincials and "hoped" to draw Aldegrove while at provincials.....read it wrong.

And the chicken......im a man of my word, lol!

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
my bad, thought what you meant by "hopefully" was that you thought you were going to the provincials and "hoped" to draw Aldegrove while at provincials.....read it wrong.

And the chicken......im a man of my word, lol!

hahah all the best to you on your game this weekend, pull off the result then head to our game with some chicken for everyone hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0