Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
but your right, that's about the last drip of my taking the piss for this week.

Westcoast, you still suck.

I think you have a crush. Finally no more crying from one of you whinny little bitches. We have 10 losses and we're out of cup, but you're out of cup too. And we didn't cry for days about it. And have a poll started about our whine. You're a bitch and so is the rest of your team have fun losing in Div.1 because there might be teams that sign players at the deadline.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
how the hell would you know? you and your shitty team doesn't win more then once a month. At least Alderhole will be winning the division, you and your squad of dicks are nearly the worst team in 2nd division. i doubt you'd beat a team of 10 year-old cerebral palsy victims. You sure talk a lot for such a seasoned loser.

Dickzilla, if we make it to the provincials and you are there, we'll beat you again HAHAH, this time if its on turf, i feel bad for you. and not sure you noticed, but it coulda and shoulda been more than just 4. Read some of the posts other spectators said hahah.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you have a crush. Finally no more crying from one of you whinny little bitches. We have 10 losses and we're out of cup, but you're out of cup too. And we didn't cry for days about it. And have a poll started about our whine. You're a bitch and so is the rest of your team have fun losing in Div.1 because there might be teams that sign players at the deadline.

hahahaahahahah you have 10 losses because you suck and your team sucks.

We still have a division to win while you were eliminated sometime in october right? You seem all pent up lashing out at your superiors. why don't you bitch at the other 27 teams ahead of you in div.2.
Did your dad leave mom for an alderhoe girl when you were a kid? You seem to have some hate built up for aldergrove.

And it's monday you fuking retard, i've only bitched for one day.

:wa:

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
When we lose I don't cry and whine and talk shite about the winning coach, so maybe you need to shut the fcuk up. Move on, you little bitch. And tell the rest of your team to do the same.

Poor losers.

your whining is well documented on here....so nanananana

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dickzilla, if we make it to the provincials and you are there, we'll beat you again HAHAH, this time if its on turf, i feel bad for you. and not sure you noticed, but it coulda and shoulda been more than just 4. Read some of the posts other spectators said hahah.

and look good doing it with those free haircuts i bet too!

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

ya your probably right, i'm more pissed we faced you in the 2nd round then the fact your team is full of ringers. fuk we earned more of a stinker team to play then you guys....sigghhh;)

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahaahahahah you have 10 losses because you suck and your team sucks.

We still have a division to win while you were eliminated sometime in october right? You seem all pent up lashing out at your superiors. why don't you bitch at the other 27 teams ahead of you in div.2.
Did your dad leave mom for an alderhoe girl when you were a kid? You seem to have some hate built up for aldergrove.

And it's monday you fuking retard, i've only bitched for one day.

:wa:

Maybe we should start a poll??? hahahahahahahaha. I don't even know where Alderhole is. And this started yesterday right after your game look it up. You have been coming on here talking all that shite and one game and your out. Just like a shitty team like mine. You are winning your division, good for you do you wank it to that every night. Or when your fcuking your goat up his ass, do you tell him " Sweetie we're in first place not take these 3 inches of pure Alderhole heat.

I'm done I know nothing about soccer because we had a shitty year. All I remember is beating or tying the same teams as you guys did this year. And I don't want to be a repeat but we beat that same WRU team one month before the season started 5-0(but it wasn't the same team...right)

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe we should start a poll??? hahahahahahahaha. I don't even know where Alderhole is. And this started yesterday right after your game look it up. You have been coming on here talking all that shite and one game and your out. Just like a shitty team like mine. You are winning your division, good for you do you wank it to that every night. Or when your fcuking your goat up his ass, do you tell him " Sweetie we're in first place not take these 3 inches of pure Alderhole heat.

I'm done I know nothing about soccer because we had a shitty year. All I remember is beating or tying the same teams as you guys did this year. And I don't want to be a repeat but we beat that same WRU team one month before the season started 5-0(but it wasn't the same team...right)

jeez, i'm not sure your point anymore, i haven't been on here in months cause we haven't played in months, i never talked shite about the cup, we didn't worry about it november (ok maybe a lil smack with jimmy jones, but that was just for fun).
this is just getting stupid, i'm certainly not gonna talk about your exhibition games last summer.
Good goat reference, not really ha-ha funny but.....

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Round 2 is over and done with! Lets stop all this talk, its getting very old.

Someone care to start a round 3 thread?

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU team one month before the season started 5-0(but it wasn't the same team...right)
Wow ima make a return on here just 4 that comment alone, not only is Rodzilla and his team (which is quality) going to Div.1, they atleast play with CLASS! When they score goals, they dont run up to the keeper after they score and scream "take that BITCH!" and run away, because we all know open headers are the most difficult to put into a net in a wide open cage. Ya Aldergrove is small and unknown, so if Freekin whiterock, and so is cloverdale where u play ur games, it's funny for a little while, but u got nuthin on his team! And looking at the standings, ur headed down to Div.3, unless u get sum makeup games??? So in the mean time, you and your team may wanna go take some pointers from the Aldergrove team and learn how to win some games, and then when u wanna make fun of WRU, why dont u come play us? Were outta cup, so we'd love an exhibition?? Unless u guys still refuse to play us 4 some reason? But keep holding on to that 5-0 win u guys got in summer, cuz i know it tastes sweet! Enjoy div.3 buddy!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow ima make a return on here just 4 that comment alone, not only is Rodzilla and his team (which is quality) going to Div.1, they atleast play with CLASS! When they score goals, they dont run up to the keeper after they score and scream "take that BITCH!" and run away, because we all know open headers are the most difficult to put into a net in a wide open cage. Ya Aldergrove is small and unknown, so if Freekin whiterock, and so is cloverdale where u play ur games, it's funny for a little while, but u got nuthin on his team! And looking at the standings, ur headed down to Div.3, unless u get sum makeup games??? So in the mean time, you and your team may wanna go take some pointers from the Aldergrove team and learn how to win some games, and then when u wanna make fun of WRU, why dont u come play us? Were outta cup, so we'd love an exhibition?? Unless u guys still refuse to play us 4 some reason? But keep holding on to that 5-0 win u guys got in summer, cuz i know it tastes sweet! Enjoy div.3 buddy!

I have nothing to prove to your team or Alderhole. We played a month before the season started and beat you. We will probably play again in the summer and that can be your exhibition against us since summer means nothing. We will enjoy anywhere we play next year..oh no we might drop from the big time of Div.2!!!! I shed tears at night. We will have to play all our make up games because now we are out of relagation and they all matter. You talk about what I said after I scored, you and your shite coach were talking shite about me and got it thrown in your face. The fat lazy guy scored and you cried after the game about class. If the things were never said about me I would have never done what I did. I have scored plenty of goals with no response after. But the goal I scored against you deserved it. Talk shite and eat shite. No one likes to eat it. We all love to talk it, but when we have to eat it we all cry about it.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
K guys seriously... no tears over Sundays game like I said ACBC was the better team... on that day.

Yeah it sucked to lose... it just sucks more to lose to G-douche... we don't like them, they don't like us - whatever... handbags vs. pitchforks I guess:rolleyes:

Its time to concentrate on locking up our division and then hopefully slide into a provincial position...

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
K guys seriously... no tears over Sundays game like I said ACBC was the better team... on that day.

Yeah it sucked to lose... it just sucks more to lose to G-douche... we don't like them, they don't like us - whatever... handbags vs. pitchforks I guess:rolleyes:

Its time to concentrate on locking up our division and then hopefully slide into a provincial position...

i believe you are mistaken, you meant to say on any given day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0