Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL gets three spots I believe... Cup finalist go as well as the top record of the three divisions.

Last year it worked out that all three divison leaders got to go

No last year Peace Arch went and they didn't have the third best record. I think the Wolves or Coyotes did.

I think what I said was right. 4 spots.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
No last year Peace Arch went and they didn't have the third best record. I think the Wolves or Coyotes did.

I think what I said was right. 4 spots.

No, FVSL has 3 spots. It was supposed to be the cup finalists and then the division winner with the best record. Since the 2 cup finalists were also division winners, the 3rd division winner was in by default.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is aldergrove really the place where they send abbotsford and langley rejects? on a serious note, the PNE is just around the corner so instead of beating a dead horse why dont all you aldergrovians get back to doing what you do best. start training those little pigs for the pig races its my favorite part of the Pacific National Exhibition. Is Aldergrove still the home of the worlds largest cow?

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is aldergrove really the place where they send abbotsford and langley rejects? on a serious note, the PNE is just around the corner so instead of beating a dead horse why dont all you aldergrovians get back to doing what you do best. start training those little pigs for the pig races its my favorite part of the Pacific National Exhibition. Is Aldergrove still the home of the worlds largest cow?

funny, I thought that was in poland

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, FVSL has 3 spots. It was supposed to be the cup finalists and then the division winner with the best record. Since the 2 cup finalists were also division winners, the 3rd division winner was in by default.

There you go that's how it worked my bad. I just couldn't agree with Franchise.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-1 for Sentinel over the Lions. Lions took an early lead with a nice free kick cross to a well finished header, they held on to the lead for most of the half. We came back to tie 1-1 off a beauty cross and header outside the 18,the goalie had no chance! Second half started 1-1 but all of the Lions midfielders were dropping like flies with muscle cramps, ankle tweaks, you name it they had it. 10 minutes into the half they were gassed leaving us tons of time to run with the ball and tire them out further. We scored a couple tap ins within minutes of each other to finish them off, then the chippyness an bitchyness of a losing team came out with a red card given to a lions member for throwing a wild fist.

Good Win for Sentinel, on to round 3
Good luck

We came out flat lots of rust only 6 guys out for our only training from a 6 week layoff, then paired against a younger more fit team. We got out worked all night not an excuse just the fact. Sentinal have a great team and should do well in the 2nd div next year, and good luck to them in the rest of the cup run. I don't normaly complain, but the reffing in this game was unreal, (both teams just had to laugh about it). A ref in this league has to have contol of the game from the opening whistle and this guy clearly didn't.

And as far as the "wild fist", it should have been number 12 punched in the first half, anyone who slides cleets up into a keeper should expect to be hit, especially when he gets up and laughs about it.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
no this shite was weak....

LC7

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
number 12 would have worked the whole team single handedly so lets all be glad no one was stupid at that point

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
We came out flat lots of rust only 6 guys out for our only training from a 6 week layoff, then paired against a younger more fit team. We got out worked all night not an excuse just the fact. Sentinal have a great team and should do well in the 2nd div next year, and good luck to them in the rest of the cup run. I don't normaly complain, but the reffing in this game was unreal, (both teams just had to laugh about it). A ref in this league has to have contol of the game from the opening whistle and this guy clearly didn't.

And as far as the "wild fist", it should have been number 12 punched in the first half, anyone who slides cleets up into a keeper should expect to be hit, especially when he gets up and laughs about it.

I thought you guys started pretty decent, early goal. I agree with the reffing, both teams were laughing about it, some very questionable calls. As far as the keeper incident, looked to me like a 50/50 ball with our guy trying to slide to beat your keeper to the ball when your keeper came out to challenge for the ball. Of course you guys will think differently but I assure you we are not that kind of team. Thankfully he wasn't hurt/injured. Good game Lions.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Winners of each Div.2 and the winner of Presidents Cup take the FVSL spots.
and go into a round robin tournament against teams signed to B forms and Richmond usually wins.

how the hell would you know? you and your shitty team doesn't win more then once a month. At least Alderhole will be winning the division, you and your squad of dicks are nearly the worst team in 2nd division. i doubt you'd beat a team of 10 year-old cerebral palsy victims. You sure talk a lot for such a seasoned loser.

Attachments

• fuk you.gif
    fuk you.gif
    276 KB · Views: 33

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Winners of each Div.2 and the winner of Presidents Cup take the FVSL spots.
and go into a round robin tournament against teams signed to B forms and Richmond usually wins.
you guys do all know why richmond usually wins.....richmond soccer league premier division all sign on B forms therefore all their top guys end up taking the B provincials...there's one team in richmond with a couple( i think) ex- canada national players...dragons??? i'm not 100% sure but they do quite well in the B cup provincials...

junction

Oct 6, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy now you milk drinkin Chad Kroeger sumbitch. Just take some pride in the fact that you guys have EARNED promotion this year by playing with the same team week in week out. You didn't need a bunch of new signings to have the record you have now. You are obviously a strong team... but this discussion is getting OLD.

I'm the last person to have an attack of conscience here... but lets not call people with CP victims on here.

Seeya in Div 1 next year ;).

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
but your right, that's about the last drip of my taking the piss for this week.

Westcoast, you still suck.

jonny

Feb 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought you guys started pretty decent, early goal. I agree with the reffing, both teams were laughing about it, some very questionable calls. As far as the keeper incident, looked to me like a 50/50 ball with our guy trying to slide to beat your keeper to the ball when your keeper came out to challenge for the ball. Of course you guys will think differently but I assure you we are not that kind of team. Thankfully he wasn't hurt/injured. Good game Lions.

I could let you know what boots he was wearing because I still have the mark of the studs across my chest. I have know question injuring me wasn't his intent but come on we all have to work you shouldn't go studs up on anyone on the field over a 50/50 ball.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could let you know what boots he was wearing because I still have the mark of the studs across my chest. I have know question injuring me wasn't his intent but come on we all have to work you shouldn't go studs up on anyone on the field over a 50/50 ball.

Fair enough as long as you know it wasn't his intent to hurt you. However you make good point. Some good saves by the way!

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast for a team with 10 losses you should maybe, shut the fuk up?

When we lose I don't cry and whine and talk shite about the winning coach, so maybe you need to shut the fcuk up. Move on, you little bitch. And tell the rest of your team to do the same.

Poor losers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0