Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

Presidents Cup Round 3 MOTW

• North Delta Titans versus GEU Phoenix (Upset coming!)

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Dewdney Celtic versus Sentinel

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • LUFC Wolves - Langley Players (This game should be close...roll eyes)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • LUFC Nomads versus Sikh Utd Eagles (Kjohnsob did you pay off Bigbag for your draw?)

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • LUFC Rangers versus North Coquitlam Utd (WOW, Rangers are in round 3)

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • GEU Rams versus Athletic Club BC

Votes: 31 48.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
First, the bet was made by Bored, who doesn't play with us. Sentinel 3 -1 over Gunners in the final, if it matches that way... Played both this year, and have seen most of the rest. These two are the best... They're a god fast team.
i think that was for the guy making fun of how young we were...and that he will get us a boot :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think that was for the guy making fun of how young we were...and that he will get us a boot :rolleyes:

Tee hee.... Ok, now that's funny..... cuz it's true ! !

Don't know who said that though, sorry... you'll have to get that old timer on your team to do that ... the one who's 24

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
be careful what you wish for, celtic has a lot of experience and can sneak a win against anybody if they've got their s**t together.

...that been said: 3-1 sentinel
you takin the piss on us? ? Sneak out a win against these kids? We were taking bets at half time of how many of these kids balls had dropped yet, and making fun of that one kid who was 5 pounds overweight! (sorry kid)...

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Didn't see you there ... you should've stopped by bought me a pint! Cheap cnut!

The only complaint with Sentinel is that when it was already out of reach, in the last 5 minutes, they still bit in on tackles they had no chance of winning. Game in hand, not necessary... ya we got stuck in on a few that we shouldn't have, but mostly retaliating.

agreed we do need to learn when to back off...so im gonna go ahead and use the "we're still young" card...lol but it was a good game and you have a very well humored team

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
agreed we do need to learn when to back off...so im gonna go ahead and use the "we're still young" card...lol but it was a good game and you have a very well humored team

How young are you guys? And have you guys started playing together just this year or did you all play together in youth soccer

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
you takin the piss on us? ? Sneak out a win against these kids? We were taking bets at half time of how many of these kids balls had dropped yet, and making fun of that one kid who was 5 pounds overweight! (sorry kid)...
watch it...im only 4 pounds..

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
How young are you guys? And have you guys started playing together just this year or did you all play together in youth soccer
we have 1 19 yr old most of us are 20-21 and our old guys are 24... i think 6 or 7 of us played together back in u-16...... but for the most part this is a new team

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
we have 1 19 yr old most of us are 20-21 and our old guys are 24... i think 6 or 7 of us played together back in u-16...... but for the most part this is a new team

where did you guys all play at u-16? We have a some what young team as well. 4, 19 year olds, a couple of 20-22 year olds.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
ALL RIGHT NOW..... WHERE'S THE MOD FOR THIS THREAD ! !
Isn't there a childrens thread somewhere like my space where these kids can chat! :rolleyes:

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol. Well I can tell you my balls have defiantly dropped! Aha good game Guru.
Who's the slippery weasle #13 that slipped that left footer past me on the break from the left side... I was guessing he was going to cross, then squeaked one in from about 5 feet away to my right... not many people with a left foot...

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United Heat? Thats the metro team right? I remember playing a year up in U-17 and we played them in Provincials. Is that the team with Harkak, and they had Patrick Kelly in goal?

Yeah man, thats us. I think you mean Khakh? I think your keeper was on Burnaby at the time.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah man, thats us. I think you mean Khakh? I think your keeper was on Burnaby at the time.

hahaha no waaay man, i am the keeper. u fcuks, we beat u guys in coastals but u guys beat us in provincials. How many of you guys play on Sentinel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0