Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Provincial Cup Men's Open 2008 - Predictions, Results & Banter

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larrson, I thought this would be interesting for you to see!

"The tremendous history of quality soccer in British Columbia shows. In 85 years since teams have competed for the National Cup, BC teams have won 39 times, Ontario 14, Quebec 11, Manitoba 10, Alberta 7, Nova Scotia 2 and NFLD 1."

Maybe by the time your grand kids have kids, Alberta might make it to 30 National titles!:D

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is not a fair stat as it's only been the last 10 - 20 years that they shoveled the ground in that fcuken area and discovered land and named it Alberta.

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic should of one it all,you guys can all get over it. gorge2 TO 1 OVER THE OTHER GUYS boomer scores the winner on a header at far post, in the last minute.Im still choked guiness.

joe

May 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
just hours away now ,,,should be a great game .......I know you remember grinder..........wasnt that long ago..........The only thing better is a Friday night game at the log!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GodFather.................

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game time is 3pm in Chilliwack at Exhibition park. Alright I'll set myself up for this one, I'm with Hard Ballz Go Sporting Go!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
0-0 at half....

Not much happening. Standard Cup game play.

Just in...

1-0 Gorge 5 minutes into the second half.

(sorry I was mowing the lawn :rolleyes: )

One More Time

Apr 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone from the mainland want to come over to the island and check out all the hardware? The only admission is the charge on the ferry. Clean sweep for the U21, Masters and Open. GO VISL

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I for one simply can not wait for the Calgary vs Island banter next October.

Congratulations to Gorge...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gorge came out flying I thought and seemed to have Sporting on their heels for the first 20 minutes. After that, Sporting settled down and began to play but didn't really generate too much. Of course, everyone's favorite ref did his part in making sure everyone knew who was boss :rolleyes:

The game was is need of a goal and shortly after the half, Gorge got the one they needed - don't know who got it but he did a nice handstand spring into a flip and run into the corner where no one was :D

Unfortunately, the game went nowhere after that. Sporting tried to press and did control things better but never got a sniff. Gomesy_16 stood out to me, Gomesy_jr never seemed to get into the game though it's hard to I guess playing right back.

Overall, Gorge had some nice players and played good stuff - a fully deserving champion, congrats to the island boys!

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to all the Island teams! The guy who scored for Gorge must have been an X-Vantreight none of the Gorge guy`s could do a handspring or flip. Oh wait, half of Gorge are X-trieghts. Anyway congrats and best of luck at national's!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0