Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Provincial Cup Men's Open 2008 - Predictions, Results & Banter

The Teacher

May 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Goal scorer - Patty Gawrys. He's polish. Does that explain anything? Admittedly, not the prettiest soccer, but we did what we had to do to win. Both teams excellent - Sporting is a class side. Funny - comment about the referee - we don't deal with this guy on the island - very consistant... spotlight?... Island representation is amazing at this tourney.

vislsec

Apr 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fairly accurate report Regs. Paddy nipped in on a weak passback to beat the keeper. A great day for all three teams and the VISL.:wa: Just shows fortunes are won and lost on the field not on the forum on TPP.
btw......where was all the fans? Had more island fans at exhibition and townsend than mainlanders. Too far to travel? The collective 'gulp' from BC soccer when handing out the third Cup was amusing although at least they did show up this year.
Congrats to FVSL and Chilliwack for a well run event.

joe

May 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually Ted.....4 x trites on Gorge.....roster about 21 ..hardly half...but then again everyone an x-something..right...no matter the evil empire struck again 3 title in 8 years not bad.......The game against Sporting tonite wasnt the best for both teams but our worthy opponents really never mustered a serious threat on goal.....HUGE thx to our 2 bus load of fans,,,,,they sounded like 5000 people.......unreal....

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any reason to get off the "Island":eek:..........as for not many mainland fans present....who wants to drive for an hour if you're not playing?? Plus the drive home after a few in the "garden"....

Cheers!

vislsec

Apr 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Correction on the Gorge goal with apologies to Paddy and Dean. Dean nods on a forward ball and Paddy beats the keeper to it.

U ARE WEE TODD TED

Apr 22, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
U r wee todd joe -the x-treights are 4 of your best players. All starters or at the very least should be. Minus the keeper that makes 40% of the players on the field sorry I said half. Little sensitive arnt cha. XXTreight players fan.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats. I wonder is beer and chicken wings at the Sporting Camop came into play Friday night. Hummmm...

So, 3rd time over, do something this time, eh?
;)

lookinsideurface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hats off to Sporting.... a classy and skilled team. Wasn't a pretty game... typical CUP FINAL as both teams are scared to make a costly mistake. Great goal by Patty...and then we held the fort and kept the bagel.
The fans were unreal.....very loud and classy as well.
Thanks to Chilliwak for putting on the event.... was great to have all games being played one after another.
Long ride home on the bus to Victoria......the Pita at 3am tasted great though.
Enjoy the summer boys.

joe

May 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
UR WEE TODD ted..........not senstive ...it just took years of training and money to get the x-trites to think the Gorge way....shite I forgot the damn hats....thought the game was a given.........sorry Ted........

Monkeeman

May 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I told you guys we'd kick your asses. and now see who was right.

Monkeeman as always.

VISL all the way.

Monkeeman.

joe

May 9, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Theres an eerie silence from the mainland........a silence Im not familiar with.......

Mar 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
CRICKETS!!!!!! That is the sound from the mainland. Calm and quiet now as the storm has past over you. Pick yourselves up, dust off and............ DEAL WITH IT! The turn out you had to support your VMSL squad was a JOKE! It shows how self centered each of your teams are. NO SUPPORT for your league! At least this year there was a B.C Soccer official that showed up at the game, not like Nanaimo where NO ONE showed up! NICE CLASS by B.C SOCCER or should I say Vancouver Soccer. Ha Ha Blow me! THE ISLAND IS WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY REMARKS YOU HAVE FROM HERE TILL NEXT YEAR MEAN NOTHING............... THE CUPS ARE ON THE ROCK!!!!! BITCHES.....................

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CRICKETS!!!!!! That is the sound from the mainland. Calm and quiet now as the storm has past over you. Pick yourselves up, dust off and............ DEAL WITH IT! The turn out you had to support your VMSL squad was a JOKE! It shows how self centered each of your teams are. NO SUPPORT for your league! At least this year there was a B.C Soccer official that showed up at the game, not like Nanaimo where NO ONE showed up! NICE CLASS by B.C SOCCER or should I say Vancouver Soccer. Ha Ha Blow me! THE ISLAND IS WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANY REMARKS YOU HAVE FROM HERE TILL NEXT YEAR MEAN NOTHING............... THE CUPS ARE ON THE ROCK!!!!! BITCHES.....................

What position were you playing in the final? I was there watching and am curious who you are.

Mar 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! The Island Is Way Better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ttp Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Stings Don't It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Position Is....... The Island Has Three Cups......... You Have Zero!!!!!! Thanks For Biting!!!!!!!!!! I Wasn't Playing And I Don't Care Because I Live On The Island And..................we Have 3 Championships For 2008 And You Have Zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Island Fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0