Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game Result

AU Razorbacks 1 SC Rangers 1

Good fought game by both teams . Our Div1 cat had 4 of our young guys from our U-21 team & 1 player from our premier team the rest was our Div 1 team .Well played game boys .:)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good game Baby Backs

The Baby Backs worked their asses off for 90 minutes last night.
Pacy young team.
We went up 1-0 with about 8 minutes left and they came back to tie it with about 4 or 5 minutes left.
Great character shown.

I don't think we played very well at all, but as Regs would say the point is moot.
That doesn't mean I'm taking anything away from the Razorbacks.

We've got some work to do.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Good game Baby Backs

Originally posted by Rangerforever
We've got some work to do.

Is this comment not used for the beginning of a season?:confused:

Better work fast, Pak is approaching quickly, and if your having trouble beating the Razorbacks, it may be golfing season early.:eek: :D

razorbacks

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skyfag !!

The Rangers still look better than you guys do so be prpared to lose plus there around the same age & they still look fitter than you guys do . I still say it's going to be ALU Razorbacks premier vs SC Rangers in the final of the Pak cup.:)

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
100th post

Hey razorback,

If you took the time to look at Pakenham cup draw you'd see that Alouetta and the Rangers can't meet in the final.

Since you didn't know that, I guess it's fair to assume that you're not entering the TTP FVSL Pool. :rolleyes:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razor pull the butt plug out for a second........

Originally posted by razorbacks
The Rangers still look better than you guys do so be prpared to lose plus there around the same age & they still look fitter than you guys do . I still say it's going to be ALU Razorbacks premier vs SC Rangers in the final of the Pak cup.:)

Razor,

If your so positive that this will be the case, put your balls on the line (if Sid will let them go) and put your $$$ where your mouth is. With picks like that, it is easy money for the rest of us scoop up.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
coaching

heard the alu coach was tame & quiet wed. night
all it takes is a good hard effort to get a result, the rangers still looked really composed & have a lot of fcuking class
good luck RANGERS

go selic ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The mad patriot stikes again

GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!!GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!!

TR: you can't stop me! I can strike anywhere, anytime.:cool:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please limit your posts to one "go canada go"

Like this........ahem........Go Canada Go!
Thanks.

Will Poco United have any Premier guys on Sunday? They had better. They are going to need them.:mad:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: coaching

WTF?!?:eek:

Wow Sid, thanks.

On only one occassion did the Gaffer lose it and, quite frankly, most people probably thought it should have been a yellow card for sure. So, the outburst was totally reasonable considering.
Very well behaved, I must say.;)

Cheerio, good luck to the Baby Backs in the President's.
Play like that and nae bother.

RangersFC - CIS Cup,ScottishFACup,PakenhamCupChampions2002

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where's Canada Going?

TheRob,

No Premier guys will be playing on Sunday against GEU. The PoCo Cat team is on their own. They have been playing very well lately. And will be looking for a little revenge of last game. You know the game......the game where you needed 5-6 Premier players to beat them. Good luck you're going to need it.:D

Sid,

What's with the love for the Rangers? :confused:You are losing the edge. Go back to the prick we all know you are and can be.

ps ~ let go of Rangers nuts cause he's also sounding like a little Alouette bitch.:eek:

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUFC B 1 vs ALDERGROVE 1

Good hard fought match with Langley going up 1-0 early in the first half and getting many chances to put tthe game away, but as I hve said before bout their keeper he was keeping them in the game. He seemed to turn away everything thrown at him including Demo's curling free kick into the top corner ( How he managed to grab that one still has me shaking my head). About 15 minutes into the second Langley gave up a free kickabout 25 yards out and it was just a rocket of a shot into the back of the net to tie the game. The rest of the game pretty much went back and forth trading chances

LUFC A 3 vs CENTRO AMERICANO 1

This was just an ugly match 5 yellows and 2 reds( and there should have been more).
Langley opened the scoring early in the game with things a little chippy, but it wasn't until our second goal that these guys started playing like the little whiney cnuts they are. they seem to hate being beated with the ball and decide to just go for any opposing ankles that are around. A couple of our players were just hacked silly and with the ref not calling to much at this point there is really nothing else to do but retaliate, which eventually led them to score their goal.
Demo finally got on the pitch to start the 2nd half and the hacking continued ( not to mention they must have the worst sideline in the league, boy do they yap alot). about 20 minutes into the 2nd a great cross and flick on by Dean gave Demo a great chance to hit a full volley into the back of the net to make it 3-1 and put the game out of reach and keep Demo's scoring streak alive.
This is where they started to get stupid and the league should really keep an eye on these guys. Every time Langley touch the ball we knew we would get hacked and that is what exactly happened, until a long ball was sent up to Dean in which a moron they called Colombia with no intention of geting the ball kicked him right in the back of the knees and then grabbed him and started throwing punches. A few more of these guys came in ans them Willy started throwing Haymakers and just going at anyone of the little pukes. the game pretty much ended there but we knew we were going into battle and won the war.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Royals shite the bed (again)

No kidding. I don’t know what happened. I was in Calgary this weekend, but wouldn’t have been playing anyhow. I’m out for at least the next 4 weeks recovering from shoulder surgery. I’ve been warning the boys all year about the dogs. I see there were 4 yellows and 2 red awarded…will be interesting to find out what happened.

In any event, I’m sure the boys will be able to fix it before next week. This time I’ll be on the sideline to cheer them on.
:(

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GEU Associates 0 - 0 Poco City Express

Good game yesterday between two equally matched sides. End to end soccer with a lot of tough tackles. GEU was unlucky not to go up one about 15 minutes in when Rob Martin hit the crossbar from 30 yards out. Our guys stood and watched at the beautiful shot instead of chasing the rebound otherwise it would have been a sure goal. Poco had some quality chances also. Big Raymond and "that Ollie guy" working hard to create some offence.

Poco looks a good bet to win the Presidents cup, but who knows really.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0