Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Reserve, Div 1, through 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob,

The GEU and PoCo express game was a poor game to watch to say the least. Very scrambly, no flow and not very entertaining. Some good tackles though :rolleyes: GEU definately brought down PoCo's level of play.:D

And PoCo Express is the Alec's Best Bet for the Presidents.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: GEU Associates 0 - 0 Poco City Express

Originally posted by TheRob
"that Ollie guy" working hard to create some offence.

Poco looks a good bet to win the Presidents cup, but who knows really.;)

You wouldn't be taking the P out of anyone in particular there would you TR?;)

IF you tied, wouldn't GEU be a good bet as well?

Anyhoo, we played a fairly good game on the weekend.
Some better stuff going on for us definitely.
Peace Arch I don't think played to the level that they expect out of themselves.
They didn't really get a flow going and I expect a much stronger outing from them Friday night for sure.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not pissing on "that Ranger guy"

I'd like to think we could be a good bet in the Presidents Cup but it is hard to do anything when you've got nine guys on your PC roster.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob,

How many Premier players were used in the game vs PoCo? (3-4) If you guys are still needing Premier players to tie/win your cup run could finish short.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Jerk Store phoned. They're all out of you.

3-4 is about right. Why do you think I said Poco is a good bet to win the Presidents cup? Between the two teams I think we only have 20 guys. If we don't get some Premier guys, we don't play. Had that problem last week vs. Surrey United. No Premier guys came out, so we played with ten men. Good thing it was only Surrey U. ;)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco will have to make it past either the Langley Thunder or the Mighty SC Storm to get to the finals. Either way, the weather forecast is bleak for Poco Express.:eek:

Dude- headlineguy

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Razor using Skytrains account?

How many Premier players were used in the game vs PoCo? (3-4) If you guys are still needing Premier players to tie/win your cup run could finish short.
That post seems very Razorbackish. Is everything OK Skytrain? You don't seem yourself today. Grumpy, a little edgy. Your post lack their regular quality.:rolleyes: I'm here man. Talk to me.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain

We only used 2 premeir players in our game and they only played for about 15 minutes at the end of the game.
Not like we played them all game.

Train

Oct 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolotion - Centor Americana

Demolition,

It seemed to me that Centro Amerciana is able to get away with a little more on their home park. You guys probably had the same referee on their home pitch as we did. In that game one of our forwards had his shin pads broken by the defender without any call from the refferee, and the referee also seemed to turn a blind eye to some obvious fouls in and around the penalty box.

When they came to our pitch, with a different referee there was no chippy stuff to speak of.

Then again maybe it was a matter of the problem guys being suspended for our second match.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Centro (surrey eagles) Ameriwhiners

Train,

We actually had a ref that we have had many times before for this game ( and he always sucks). The first time we played these guys on our home pitch was the same thing, hack, kick, fight, you name it. All I really have left to say about them now is that we took the 3 points.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger? WTF????

What's this I hear that Peace Arch doesn't want to play you guys this Friday because they played you last week, and don't think that it is fair to play you two weeks in a row? That is crap. I can't believe the league let them use that excuse.

Can anyone from Peace Arch explain? Hibee? Sage? Skip?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Peace Arch

We kind of get screwed as we now don't get a match this weekend.
However, the league has been very good to us at times this year and done us a few good turns.
So, I don't want to harp on the league that's for sure.

But.........
When we came off the pitch on Saturday, I personally saw their caoch moaning at a league official (who shall remain unnamed) about the Friday night game.
Fcuking whining about this and that.

So, I've got this inclination it really wasn't a league decision but a PA decision.
We're scheduled one minute then we're off the schedule on the web site.

Soo, read into it what you will, we will just carry on London.

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just spoke to "Big Heid", the PAU coach. He stated that it was a league directive that all teams should have the opportunity to play everybody before going on to repeat fixtures.

He said i was to pass this message on to you "dickheads". His words, not mine.

Wouldnie insult yin o ma ain, if ye ken whit ah mean RF:D .

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Time to become a member.

If he wants to call us "Dickheads" tell him to sign on and do it.

I still think it's bullshit, and not a league directive at all. Peace Arch CAT are chickens. Especially Macintosh.:eek:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Och aye, nae bother.

Listen Sauzee, Ah mean Hibee, Big Heed's bein the dickheed.

Seriously.
He wants to postpone a match because PAU has not played all other teams first?
So fcuking what?
We've played lots of teams twice already before we even got to play Peace Arch. So has Peace Arch.
We've played other make-up games already, so has PA I think.
Am I reading into his comments right or not?
I could be wrong, or I've misinterpreted your message relaying.

Or, which I think is the real problem, is he wants to play us on a South Surrey field insted of Bear Creek.
Or, he's short of players for Friday night.
If you're short players, tell him to get off his fat fcuking arse and step onto the pitch. He used to, why doesn't he anymore?

The bottom line is this: we've get fcuked and don't get a match, especially a brilliant Friday night fixture which is a treat, for absolutely no decent reason.
It's all fcuking lame, lame , lame.
He also fcuks his own side.

Not only that, he's a fcuking whiner.
His comments on the sidelines towards us and his own side are a joke. He lacks class and is a brainless twat.

No disrespect to you Hibee, I love ya brother and I'm sorry I'm venting, but you can tell him, from me, to:

GET TAE FCUK!

That is all.:)

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't really want to interupte this pointless banter, But there is a Div 1 Cat game tonight (Friday Feb 22)

Peace Arch vs PoCo Express - Beer Creek Park 7:30pm. Going to be a good match.

Then the rematch of these two squads will be Feb 27, again at 7:30pm at Beer Creek Park

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough then, I thought neither us or PA were playing.
However, what's the difference between us and PoCo?
Perhaps they now don't have to make a trip to PoCo then?
Hmmmm..........

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoever "Dickhead" is???

FCUK, FCUK, FCUK!!! :mad: :mad:
I was all gung ho for tonight planning on walking across the street to see the lovely lads of the Rangers put on a clinic!!! (with a few other TTP members)... now I guess I'll have to start the night off at the house with a few pints (after pinting it up all day watching the Canada game);)
Another reason why I hate the Fraser Valley brass and think they run their League like a bunch of senceless Donkey's!!!

GuinnesswasplanningonwatchingaValleymatchtonight!!! :mad:

Hibee

Dec 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game off

Nae bother RF. Absolutely gutted about the news of Sauzee bye the way.

Anyway, the game tonight has been postponed due to the rain.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0