Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 results from div. 1 B

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Win

Parkhead, any comments?

Parkhead, missed peno????

I don't belive it is a good thing when you leave a 2 inch divot when pitching onto the green. Errr I mean taking a peno. It was pathetic to say the least. But it did not come back to hurt us as we took the much needed three points. Hopefully we can secure another three points this up coming week against Bosna before our fundraiser after the game.

Parkhead

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully we can secure another three points this up coming week against Bosna before our fundraiser after the game.

so your playing Bosna after your game and before the fundraiser? sounds like a tough double header...who do you play first costello?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
so your playing Bosna

So YOU'RE being an arse-hole and jumping into this thread when you have no interest in it? :p

For the record, that was a confusing post. It might have had something to do with the last can of Smirnoff Ice. Thanks, Sportstown for that......;)

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YOUR spot on captain.:p
my interest in this thread is obvious...scouting for next year.
now tell knvb to re-scheule that fcukin game this weekend so i can swing by the club i x-mas bash on saturday nite!

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No No No

If your game gets changed then the Dutch Donkey will want to come to the bash as well. We can not have that.;) As soon as people from Slurrey start showing up stuff starts going missin.

Parkhead

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scouting eh?!?

Hold your horses Cerebral...if I'm not mistaken, I think I saw your neatly ironed and pressed RUFC sweatshirt (# 11 was it) ;) on your "svelt" back this weekend...no scouting needed!

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
klaus, i'd hate for you guys to have to go through the trouble of bringing my jersey down from the rafters and out of retirement. just scouting the teams that westside will be playing against next year.:eek:
parkhead, just tell de dutch croquet wicket that the function is being held at the thirsty turtle or matches. knvb doesn't read this forum does he?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
, just tell de dutch croquet wicket that the function is being held at the thirsty turtle or matches. knvb doesn't read this forum does he?

Sending the Putz to the thirsty turtle wouldn't really be a nice thing to do. The putz already has enough trouble getting through life, I wouldn't want to confuse him more. Besides I think you megging him a couple of times on Sunday is enough punishment for one weekend.

Parkhead

darkmeat

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
mr. blake

protest???? rumours are started by people like you. never heard of it. if it was true i'd know.

too bad we dont play you again. i'd bring my jiffy marker and ask for your signed jersey. although, it would be tough to pick out a player on your team that has played at such huge venues such as provincials and nationals.

the ref was bad and deserved a little dialogue.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow.........

It might have had something to do with the last can of Smirnoff Ice.

You get Smirnoff Ice in a can? We get black and red flavours over here but only in bottles for the girls to drink.

What a remarkable turn of events.

Carry on.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'd bring my jiffy marker and ask for your signed jersey
if you didn't like the response then tell cdk not to ask such stupid questions in future!
it would be tough to pick out a player on your team that has played at such huge venues such as provincials and nationals.
If you want, I can pick out 2 for you. 1 of whom just came back from the most recent with Slurrey, who, by the way had no problem with Pesch on the weekend. Remove the foot from your mouth donkey!! Maybe this is all your team needs to be a little more creative. Someone with a little experience at "such big venues":eek:
the ref was bad and deserved a little dialogue.
Like I said, I hope the reports aren't true. And trust me you don't want to have to play us again. 3 points from 9 would end up costing you your promotion:cool:

inspectorthinkscroatiashouldtaketheirmedicinelikemen

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whores.

Why would I ever read a thread with off topic, event whores such as YOURselves who go on about a fund raisers, girly drinks and awful looking sweat shirts? I have all that and more in the valley threads. (Don't tell them I said that though, they're a sensitive lot) I'm sure if Parkhead wanted, being a premium member and all, he could start a thread in the fundraiser section. You could just announce YOUR event instead of adding a "subtle" hints in every post you make.

Being on topic here would be nice I bet. I wouldn't know though, because I don't read this thread.

I don't think Club I deserved to win either Boogie, even though they scored 2 goals and you guys didn't. Games should be decided on who thinks they're better. It's faster that way. Less running for Captain too, which he likes.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
First of all, KNVB, it is hard to do less than nothing/none, which is what I currently do in the center circle.
You could just announce YOUR event instead of adding a "subtle" hints in every post you make.

No thanks. We don't need any TTP hooligans ruining our semi-formal event. That means I can wear my track pants with a collared shirt, Mr. England, so don't worry about me getting through the door. I should probably wear my dress shoes, just to be safe. With the Captain spinning the tunes, everyone is in for a great night of Pat Benetar and Debbie Boone. We will be invincible. I'm going to be 'lighting up lives' all night because we belong. At the end of the day though, Love is a Battlefield, and we don't want any of that sort of thing breaking out during Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven. Oh, I miss those high school days.........

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bloody hell .........

If you are indeed spinning 'em on Saturday Captain, what's the chance of getting a little Bel Biv Devoe played ??!! ;)

walksisstretchingupreadytoperformtherunningmanagain :D

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
off to the hospital

Walks,

this may be a good place to try the running man again as you are nice and close to the hospital.

Animal

canseeitnowwalksgoesdownagaintoaselfinflictedacl.

darkmeat

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
so what you're saying is just because you have played in a provincial or national championship, that means you're a good player??? gimme a fcukin break. you should be embarrassed to even mention something so absurd, nevermind brag about it. half the bloody premier league has done that. they are great accomplishments as a team, but don't mean you are even an average player.
you keep refering to shutting down our "big names". thats pathetic. play the fcukin game. any retard can shadow someone.
you played possom to get a tie, and now you're bragging like you guys are something special?? you're a good "team" with little individual talent.
atleast polska actually tried to win the game, and did. congrats though on being satisfied with clutching and grabbing your way to two ties. you must be soooo proud.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
At first I though he was talking to me.

I was thinking the same thing actually. :D

I'm curious who this Lobbans player is who just came back from the Nationals playing with Surrey...

BTW, Smallsy
So YOU'RE being an arse-hole and jumping into this thread when you have no interest in it?
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0