Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Roster Changes...turnover

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson do not worry about spelling. As far as Alberta league goes ,it is a total kick and run league. I do have to X players playing in premier league in Calgary. Their word is ,it is like dive one in BC no better. Just more rough. Do not be putting down PCSL or Cascadian league. You should come and see few games. Or give Mike Mousher a call the coach of UBC team that has hard time to get in to top four teams in the league. In last four years PCSL has turned on big times. As far as your lessons go you made a big mistake on a guy that is on the good side. Never buy in to anybodies bull till you check it out. More talk gives you less hair ar at leat buld spots. There will be more guys joining you in Alberta soon. Keap the spots for them. I heard that mr music is comming your way soon.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson do not worry about spelling. As far as Alberta league goes ,it is a total kick and run league. I do have to X players playing in premier league in Calgary. Their word is ,it is like dive one in BC no better. Just more rough. Do not be putting down PCSL or Cascadian league. You should come and see few games. Or give Mike Mousher a call the coach of UBC team that has hard time to get in to top four teams in the league. In last four years PCSL has turned on big times. As far as your lessons go you made a big mistake on a guy that is on the good side. Never buy in to anybodies bull till you check it out. More talk gives you less hair ar at leat buld spots. There will be more guys joining you in Alberta soon. Keap the spots for them. I heard that mr music is comming your way soon.

Your sources are correct the premier league in calgary is like div. 1 too bad we play in the ALBERTA MAJOR LEAGUE which i have mentioned many times .. are you drunk lol CASCADIAN LEAGUE? wtf

i do talk to mosher and have a good relationship with him but i don't bore with questions regarding the PCSL we have better business.

who is mr. music

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO Girl Scout Cookies are magic! i love how some of you have no balls and hide behind your names lol lol Regs i respect you for that

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO Girl Scout Cookies are magic! i love how some of you have no balls and hide behind your names lol lol Regs i respect you for that

Show some respect! I could have been your father if the dog hadn't beat me up the stairs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've got me there larsson and it's very clear you hate veggies. The thin kids even mix a bunch together once and a while and call it salad in case you're ever thinking of experimenting.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh larsson dear if I wanted your comeback , I'd ask your mom to spit and your dad to fart.

Too bad you don't have that control ya big womens blouse keep hiding behind your favourite stuffed animal . Wow talking about my parents you must be a classy guy or whatever you are. Typical class act coming out of the TTP, the weather must be getting to ya. Or your just acting out your fantasy of being a women lol muppet. I guess u must be KNVB BIOTCH

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You've got me there larsson and it's very clear you hate veggies. The thin kids even mix a bunch together once and a while and call it salad in case you're ever thinking of experimenting.

Hate is a strong word i just dislike people that remind me of a vegetable!

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad you don't have that control ya big womens blouse keep hiding behind your favourite stuffed animal . Wow talking about my parents you must be a classy guy or whatever you are. Typical class act coming out of the TTP, the weather must be getting to ya. Or your just acting out your fantasy of being a women lol muppet. I guess u must be KNVB BIOTCH

no no no u have me all wrong I like and respect your parents. they must really be good people to pick up a piglet by the side of the road and raise it as their own.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no no no u have me all wrong I like and respect your parents. they must really be good people to pick up a piglet by the side of the road and raise it as their own.

hahha funny thing this is just recent that i am over weight! your KNVB BIOTCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH no class

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larrson why do you respod to some very negative posts? Guys must leave mom and dads out of it. That is not us on this page. Nothing better than cerret. Keaps you away from gtting slant eyes and clears your track.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the Caps have begin preparing to defend their USL title.

Lots of changes this year, but it appears that they are still looking at local talent just not the status quo.

Thordarson and Wawrousek will also take a closer look at several trialists during the coming weeks. Canadian youngsters Keegan Ayre, Marcus Haber, Jacob Lensky and Michael Nonni are players that hope to impress the Whitecaps coaching staff during camp.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty sure Keegan Ayre (of previous Hibernian experience) and Lensky (of Feyenoord & Celtic) shouldn't have much trouble making this team, skill wise anyways...

I wonder if they will be allowed to warm up in raincoats at training though... :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kick and run here we go. Should watch the practice. I do not blame Valente and Kindel.
Lensky yes. Michael Nonni yes. We will see who makes it.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0