Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Roster Changes...turnover

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
With his quality of posts you could assume he was from the planet Mars...

I don't know, does the Planet Mars have a city called Calgary?

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol man i sure miss all the muppet talk in vancouver...i do hope one day VANCOUVER SOCCER wakes up from the nightmare your in.. Must be fun to bash a player like lensky cuase god knows all of you should be suiting up for the Caps...Typical TTP let's bash someone when you don't even know the person .lol bunch of fecking muppets.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah poor Johnny your life must suck ..you support shite team and make opinions on hear say wow your a smart guy! As for me and what i do for the Callies well i guess you'll never know cause you'll never be at the same level sorry mate but your a typical
bluenose Bastard that comes over thinking they know everything cause they have a accent.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since I was born and raised in Vancouver I guess I have a Canadian or BC or Vancouverite accent I suppose...

Doesn't everyone have an "accent"

but I digress... :rolleyes:

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing we get a Canadian. I still think speed is a problem on this side. I do go watch the practices. Bigger we are 30% slower we are. They might add a guy or two to fix the speed problem.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good thing we get a Canadian. I still think speed is a problem on this side. I do go watch the practices. Bigger we are 30% slower we are. They might add a guy or two to fix the speed problem.

How do you have the time to watch every game of every league in every division in this province? Methinks I need to learn to manage time like you.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once you put in thirty five years in you get some time free. That's me. Now i can watch any game i wish.
If the game is good I stay and watch if it is not for get it, I go watch onother one.
Tomorrows cup game NK vs Europa should be double digets score.
HNK and PCOV will be a good game.
Serbs an Croats monday night should a fantastic game. Between fifteen hundred and two thousand folks should be out to watch the game.
It is dam bad to see Eagles go down. With crouds like that soccer in BC can only get better. It is a fatasticly done job by MR Azzi and his guys.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on topic :rolleyes:

The Caps have partnered with a software company to come up with a scouting/evaluation tool for use across the club. Cool Stuff: 'Caps to work with Scouting Solutions

The Caps got pumped 4-0 by Sounders FC. Reda said in the comments:

Reda felt the Sounders's level of fitness was a telling factor in Sunday's outcome. "They've got a good team," the defender said after the match. "You could see that they have been training for awhile, which makes a difference. We've got a ways to go, but today was a very good test for us. It just shows that we have a lot of work to do, especially with our fitness. You could see that Seattle were closing us down quicker and gave us very little time on the ball. Even though it was a tough loss, it was only our second game together as a team, and it was important to play tough opposition like the Sounders. We need games under our belt to get fitter, so once we do that, we should be fine for the season."

Whitecaps fall in Seattle friendly

The Caps have also got 7 players called up to Canada's U-20 side. Mr. Base can you explain how 7 players being called up to Canada's side make the WFC organization bad for Canadian Football? :rolleyes:
http://www.whitecapsfc.com/archive/feature02230901.aspx

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johny those are kids preselected from all over Canada. The plan was in place for a year and a half to bring all the kids from accros Canada to play with each other.Caps youth program was used for that. One or two kids are from BC. It is good to see the guys get the call ups. Tony was along the side for last two years. The guy that should get a call is Soo is better ten two guys got called up. Now to see them to play for Caps would be even better. Unless they play in USL first div or higher we still have very little hope at higher levels. It is not easy to compeat against the Worlds best.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0