Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RSSL - Winter Season 2008/2009

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's 3 more goals that I'm likely going to score this year. We're already planning on man marking you when we play you next.

Come on now Tuna...That one you gifted the Harps in the Cup semi should be credited to you. You did all the hard work on it:D
Tuna 1
JungleBoy-3

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ante Up 2 - All Blacks 1. They capitalized on their very few chances while we squandered our 10 or so opportunities. Their winning goal was a pure goal scorers goal.

Fight broke out in about the 70th minute. Ante Up are far too sensitive.

hodgie

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very typical to say Ante up is too soft when the fight broke out because of a human being that is so ****ed up and retarded has been the focal point of every fight that has happened in this league. This moron should not be allowed to play.

hodgie

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and you "forgot" to mention that Ante up played 65 minutes with 9 players one of them which was the goalie and is actually a striker. Then got a red card due to the punch up and another red card for stupid taunting and finished the game with 7 players. Ouch

hodgie

Nov 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very typical to say Ante up is too soft when the fight broke out because of a human being that is so ****ed up and retarded has been the focal point of every fight that has happened in this league. This moron should not be allowed to play.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allblacks fall to Ante Up United. ANte Up started with 9 and had the 10th join after th game started. They never had 11 players yet managed to knock off Allblacks 2-1.
Great show of heart.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hodgie,

Your keeper/striker stood on his head and made some great saves. Congrats on a hard fought win.

And for the record, I never called you soft, instead just far too sensitive.

Canucklehead aka. Ante Up's new#1 and only fan,

What's the official word on the Harps? I see that their make up game has been dropped from this week's schedule. Do we have the green light to start poaching their best players?

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

What's the official word on the Harps? I see that their make up game has been dropped from this week's schedule. Do we have the green light to start poaching their best players?

That is what you do best. Just ask Men In Kilts...

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, no... They had requested a few postponements in late November due to a dearth of healthy bodies and were looking to get healthy and get back at it after Christmas. Ante Up were more then happy to oblige so I've put the game off until after the break.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weeks games:
Dragons Young Gunners Fri Dec 12 H/B Blue 9:00PM
Players United Allblacks Fri Dec 12 H/B Red 9:00PM
Real Richmond Athletics "A" Fri Dec 12 MOAT 7:00PM

Predictions??

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, let me get this right, the league is accommodating a squad without any depth??

The other team agreed to push the game back so I don't think the league was accomodating them. If the league simply pushed the game back without the consent of the other team then I'd say it would be a problem but if both teams agree to push it back there's no issue.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is their 3rd consecutive postponement though. Fairly accomodating if you were to ask me.

Athletics 3 - Real 1
All Blacks 2 Players 2
Dragons 9 - Young Gunners 2

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is their 3rd consecutive postponement though. Fairly accomodating if you were to ask me.

Athletics 3 - Real 1
All Blacks 2 Players 2
Dragons 9 - Young Gunners 2

The great thing about my job is that I don't have to ask you:D

And as usual, you're confused...
They forfeited Week 13, Were granted postponements for Week 14 and the make up week. Both came by requests in following with policy.
Just like this weekend where RFD requested to postpone their make up game in Div 2. We have had great weather and are not behind the proverbial 8 Ball so I am feeling more like Santa and less like Scrooge when it comes to requests. Except when it comes from you :D
Now, you can piss off, I'm busy

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0