Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RSSL - Winter Season 2008/2009

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now, you can piss off, I'm busy

That comment is neither festive nor accommodating. I can though picture you in a Santa's suit at one of the local shopping malls.

The holiday season must be really hectic for you so I'll let you get back to doing whatever it is you do.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That comment is neither festive nor accommodating. I can though picture you in a Santa's suit at one of the local shopping malls.

The holiday season must be really hectic for you so I'll let you get back to doing whatever it is you do.

Never been confused with Santa, Tuna. Gonzo, yes because of the shnoz. Some might call me Bozo when I'm attempting to reff. But Santa, no.:D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys forgive me for not knowing but why the hell dont you play your Premier teams on A forms and compete for the real Provicial Mens Cup. I have seen a couple of your teams play this and last year and your not bad, Infact you could compete. Mabee not win but you definately could upset someone and lets face it, on any given day you never know.
The B Cup is always yours and how dull is that. Beating div 2 teams has got to suck.
There are other Premier teams who dont practice and play for fun, as Im sure you all do yet they play teams with the same caliber. I know for a fact that if you played on A forms you would have to be allowed to enter your Champion into the Provicial cup. How great that would be..So whats the reason. Why kill div 2 teams in the Keith miller cup. Why not challange yourselves and give the real provincials a go?

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dragons 5-1 over Young Gunners
Athletics 2-1 over Real Richmond
All-blacks 2-1 over Players.

Hey Ghouse, that ship has sailed. Our team is mainly guys between 35 and 40 so "A" form isn't an option anymore for us. We even looked at moving to the Master's last season. The RSSL has improved the last 5 years but for a whole division to play on the "A' form would be futile.

Happy holidays to all.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse, the Dragons are probably the only RSSL team that would be able to compete consistently against an A form calibre of team.

When playing against the Dragons the rest of the teams in RSSL do their best to raise their level of play in order to be competitive. Maybe VMSL, FVSL, VISL, etc. should do the same when it comes time to playing for the B cup.

Case in point, the B cup was won by Westside Rino about 3 years ago.

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuna. Dragons 6-1 over Ante Up. You guys clinch a spot in the provincials last night with a win over Harps. Looked like Real Richmond were beating Players United 2 or 3 nothing.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
After storming out of the gates at the start of the season, mighty Real seem to be hanging on to the 3rd and final provincial berth by the skin of their teeth. 1 point out of their 2 remaining games seems to be all that they'll need. Predictions?

jungleboy

Jun 16, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
After storming out of the gates at the start of the season, mighty Real seem to be hanging on to the 3rd and final provincial berth by the skin of their teeth. 1 point out of their 2 remaining games seems to be all that they'll need. Predictions?

Tuna, you guys comeback to beat Athletics on Friday? Not So Real should be able to get 1 point against Young Gunners but you never know. Even if they lose both games, the chasers Athletics, Harps and Players can't afford to slip up.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results from Friday night:
Athletics A:2
Allblacks:3

Ante Up:1
Young Gunners:0
**Ante Up had 8 players the whole night...

Real Richmond:0
IG MicroMed Dragons:5

Players United v. ISSC Harps postponed by request.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0