Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2005/06

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is your evidence on Lennon, from the Herald.
[img=http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/8963/lennonwankherald4fb.th.jpg]

I happen to have one Cathlic mate, and he is a croat. I'm not against Catholics, I just don't happen to have any mates that are catholic... Just like I don't happen to have any Jewish Mates, or any Buddhist mates... Big Deal.

Lennon has a good discplinary record... I know!-> Hence "He gets away with Murder" Remeber the head stamp against Artmedia? Oh how quickly youse forget.

Yeah, the Monkey noises chanyed at Black players, I have heard a lot of Boumsong, Andrews, and now Fan Fans comments on that!

We can argue till we're umm er... Blue in the face... But that isn't going to change anyones perspective...This game wasn't a fair contest because Thompson made the decision to make it so... No one told him to jump into Novo studs up from a negative angle and not get any ball in the tackle resulting in a red did they? Because I believe Strachan may have more sense than that... It was an unfair contest because of Thmpson's radge tackle, not Dougal's ref quality. I have to say again that Dougal didn't have his best day, but he isn't at fault here.
Take it like a man. Swally yer medicine.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nasty,
That is garbage. No exuse for that. Another case of a few random assh0les ruining the reputation of supporters worldwide of a particular football team...

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:

Thanks for the pretty picture. Too bad it proves absolutely nothing. As I asked before, if it were truly a wanking gesture (you seem to be an expert on that subject) how exactly can it be construed as sectarian?

BlueNoseJohn said:
I happen to have one Cathlic mate, and he is a croat. I'm not against Catholics, I just don't happen to have any mates that are catholic... Just like I don't happen to have any Jewish Mates, or any Buddhist mates... Big Deal.

That's some argument that one. Catholics are plentiful in the Lower Mainland, Jews and Buddists are not. Why don't you just say, I don't have any catholic mates just like I don't have any B'hai or Shinto pals? For you it's probably more a case of "I haven't got any catholic mates just like I don't have any mates period." Have you forgotten this quote Mr.Non-bigot ?

"I have no Tim mates and If i did I'd cal the soapdodging bassas scum....."

If you don't, it may be found here.

BlueNoseJohn said:
Lennon has a good discplinary record... I know!-> Hence "He gets away with Murder" Remeber the head stamp against Artmedia? Oh how quickly youse forget.

Only you would call a good disciplinary record, proof of dirty play.

BlueNoseJohn said:
Yeah, the Monkey noises chanyed at Black players, I have heard a lot of Boumsong, Andrews, and now Fan Fans comments on that!

Opposition black players. Sorry for not clarifying the obvious for you.

BlueNoseJohn said:
Take it like a man. Swally yer medicine.

Your team's record is tainted tosser, face facts.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Those fcuking animals are now in the Champions League. Bling, Bling.

Raisin toast on 22's.

Buckfast

Congratulations, Bucky, I'm sure you're elated. A convincing hammering of the boys from Cyprus. I see Bratislava made it through, so that shows that some really bad teams can make the group stages like Bratislava and Rangers, the perennial punching bags. Yes, I am gutted that we're not there but it should be entertaining watching Boab, Andrews, Rae, Fan-Fan, Rodriguez on the European stage. :D

A nice bit of work by Celtic. :rolleyes:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/4181990.stm

Why the **** do they do stuff like this? Two years in a row now and they end up losing money on the deal........

Anyway, all the best to all the Rangers supporters in the forum.

Watchingthewellrundryquickly CSC :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
heanjob said:
Captain.
How'd they lose money on this deal...he was a loan deal?
HJ

I read that they paid Arsenal 500 000 quid to get him on loan, a la Henri Camara last year. :mad: :confused:

Anotherbadbitofbusiness CSC

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
I read that they paid Arsenal 500 000 quid to get him on loan, a la Henri Camara last year. :mad: :confused:

Anotherbadbitofbusiness CSC

Here's to hoping the Hammers pay some of that 500000 or something.... :mad:

henricamara csc

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic paid 300,000 quid for Aliadierre, a deal which has since been taken over by West Ham who will pay the bulk of that price.

I don't think this action compares to the Camara failure in that I doubt anyone, even WGS could forsee the way Maloney and Beattie have performed this season. As such it was a good idea to move him on to free wages best spent on the defence.

Priorities have changed and Strachan has acted early and decisively to make the proper change. I prefer to see Celtic developing Celtic players rather than Arsenal players anyways.

This will only be a good move though if WGS does indeed bring in a defender or two with the proceeds.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
Celtic paid 300,000 quid for Aliadierre, a deal which has since been taken over by West Ham who will pay the bulk of that price.

I don't think this action compares to the Camara failure in that I doubt anyone, even WGS could forsee the way Maloney and Beattie have performed this season. As such it was a good idea to move him on to free wages best spent on the defence.

Priorities have changed and Strachan has acted early and decisively to make the proper change. I prefer to see Celtic developing Celtic players rather than Arsenal players anyways.

This will only be a good move though if WGS does indeed bring in a defender or two with the proceeds.

If Ali was given a chance, he could have been useful. We wanted him to make sure we won the league back this year, enabling us to get to the CL next year, and of course with the false hope, we were going to get to the group stages this year. Enter Bratislava. What is surprising is that Wenger allowed him to go to West Ham, not only an EPL team but a London team to boot. One of the reasons he wanted him to go to Celtic was to avoid this happening. Strange indeed and btw, I'm pretty sure it was 500 000 quid. ;)

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
If Ali was given a chance, he could have been useful. We wanted him to make sure we won the league back this year, enabling us to get to the CL next year, and of course with the false hope, we were going to get to the group stages this year. Enter Bratislava. What is surprising is that Wenger allowed him to go to West Ham, not only an EPL team but a London team to boot. One of the reasons he wanted him to go to Celtic was to avoid this happening. Strange indeed and btw, I'm pretty sure it was 500 000 quid. ;)

Read somewhere he was, unsettled in the good part of Glasgow, and kept going back to London every week. Which wasn't going over well, in the above mentioned best part of Glasgow.

A geezer, on my team, is ecstatic, at the loan move to the Hammers, as a side point!

covesidefccsc

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently, the amount was 200 000 quid and West Ham have picked up EVERYTHING so it essence cost Celtic NOTHING......But then again, I thought it was 500 000 but who the fcuk knows? I guess we'll never know how good he could have been........but then again, another COTH member has it being 500 000 quid......:D ;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cside17 said:
in the good part of Glasgow

Clearly, you've never been. Stick to something you might have a clue about.

Careful now.

Buckfast

PS - Sellik are a shambles. I feel the bad ol' days, which weren't that long ago, right round the corner.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Pakastani lad at the Shanaz downtown told me last when I was there that in fact I was inside the best part of Glasgow.
So you're both wrong. ;)

So what's the deal with the Jambos this year?
For real?

And, thoughts on Aberdeen or the Hibs?
Personally the only team I feared last year other than the Tic was the Sheep Shaggers.
And the fcuking cnuts have obviously put us in our place early.

I also see Dundee United has a UEFA Cup qualifying match against MyPa (sp?) coming up quick.
Fcuk's up with that?

Jazzingitupwithnonoldfirmchatforever

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Clearly, you've never been. Stick to something you might have a clue about.

Careful now.

Buckfast

PS - Sellik are a shambles. I feel the bad ol' days, which weren't that long ago, right round the corner.
for a lad who was born in canada with croat parents, the closest you ever have been to glasgow is working at a local shite chipper,you sure talk a load of shite bout rangers this that.............muppit........................donkey...........fcuk of plastic man!ya wee ignorant kunt :eek:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In spite of having a Croatian father, I've probably spent more time in Scotland then you've been in a classroom. Hmmmmm, maybe you're onto something.

BTW - who the fcuk are you and why are you so up to date on my family tree? Bellend.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
In spite of having a Croatian father, I've probably spent more time in Scotland then you've been in a classroom. Hmmmmm, maybe you're onto something.

BTW - who the fcuk are you and why are so up to date on my family tree? Bellend.
actually your wrong kunt!canada is your home,your not scottish!tit!you are more plastic than anyone I know,you put your little show on bout been scottish,scotland this that,tha other thing,your about as scottish as sean sneddon for crying out loud
:eek: he also puts the slang on like wise!quit it ,you sound like a gobshite when you talk with your fake slang PAL! :eek: asw for rangers ,talk shite when they do, do damage in europe!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
actually your wrong kunt!canada is your home,your not scottish!tit!you are more plastic than anyone I know,you put your little show on bout been scottish,scotland this that,tha other thing,your about as scottish as sean sneddon for crying out loud
:eek: he also puts the slang on like wise!quit it ,you sound like a gobshite when you talk with your fake slang PAL! :eek: asw for rangers ,talk shite when they do, do damage in europe!

Sid,

Bucky isn't Scottish. He hails to the Queen and likes Rule Britannia/God Save The Queen in terms of music. These are not distinctly Scottish. So technically, Bucky is more English than Scottish, but would prefer to be called British. Am I far off, Bucky? :confused: All I know is that he is NOT Irish and would never want anyone to make the mistake of calling him Irish.

Tryingtounderstand CSC

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0