Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2005/06

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Beaver Buzz has some foreign competition??? I wonder how many imports one team is allowed???

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Livingston 0 Celtic 2

With the win, the Huns are already officially lost the title we gave them last year. How many games are left? Anyway, I missed the first half thanks to not knowing they had moved their clocks forward. :(

I saw the whole second half and Celtic started with authority and scored 2 goals in a span of 10 minutes.....The second one was a very soft penalty....but I guess you could say it helps make up for all the stonewallers missed this year. :D

Nakamura and Lennon were the two best players in the second half and Lennon won the MOTM....so that is two games in a row where he has been MOTM.....

Telfer went out with an injury, which is not a bad thing from a footballing side of things.....And unfortunately, Mark Wilson had to take himself off too with an apparent thigh injury???//

Either way, one more win will clinch the league and it would be great if we could do it against the mini-Huns on April 5th.

Shouldbegoingforsixinarow CSC :D ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should have drank your Irn Bru 32.
Wakey, wakey... ;)

What the fcuk is an alikira? said:
it would be great if we could do it against the mini-Huns on April 5th.

We need help from the 'Tic.
Cnuts...
So it would be good for us as well if you beat the Jambos.

Pires to Rangers?
I like it.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
You should have drank your Irn Bru 32.
Wakey, wakey... ;)

We need help from the 'Tic.
Cnuts...
So it would be good for us as well if you beat the Jambos.

Pires to Rangers?
I like it.

No chance with Pires and if so......how many games will be try in? Bit of a flake ya know......Artetaesque......:D ;)

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man Utd confirm Keane testimonial

Manchester United have confirmed that Old Trafford will host Roy Keane's testimonial match with Celtic on 9 May.
The former United skipper spent 12-and-a-half years at the club before moving to the Hoops in November 2005.

Keane said: "I am grateful to Manchester United for awarding me a testimonial game and to Celtic for agreeing to participate in it.

"I look forward to returning to express my appreciation to the fans for the support that they have given me."

Keane made 479 appearences for United before his surprise departure by mutual consent last year.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said: "This is something that we wanted to do this season as Roy started the season with us.

"The supporters want to recognise the unbelievable contribution and success he had with the club.

"He was a fantastic player and captain for me and I hope he gets the proper send off he truly deserves. It will be fantastic night for everyone."

Anton Rogan

Mar 31, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wouldn't expect anything less from a big hearted club like Celtic to allow the man to participate in his testimonial and be a part of it.

Doubt the ugly bigots who frequent ibrox park to sing sectarian bile would stand for such a thing.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How 'bout Big Headed Club?

Indeed.

Yes.
Welcome aboard Anton.
I look forward to many more of those enjoyable, witty, posts.
The kind of posts this web site was built upon.
The kind of posts that everyone on TTP loves to read on the SPL thread and put it on the map in our community.

Here! Here!
Hail! Hail!

Away tae fcuk Tit.

Thanks for coming out.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny how the Tims forget about their muppets mimicking an airplane in the face of Reyna after 911... Classy bunch of hipicrits!!! Welcome TTP Anton Rogan, although I believe the ignorant sectarian wankers weren't allowed to board the boat and were left back at the docks in Britain!!! (except for Bucky, he snuck in via a suitcase)

GEROY.

Anton Rogan

Mar 31, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I recall, it was one fan with bad taste more than a few years ago. I would never condone, support or defend what he did. Nice exageration, feel free to add more bollox.

I'd love to talk about the season, with 17 points clear of our nearest rivals, the mini Huns. Any Hearts fans here that I can gloat to?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Funny how the Tims forget about their muppets mimicking an airplane in the face of Reyna after 911... Classy bunch of hipicrits!!! Welcome TTP Anton Rogan, although I believe the ignorant sectarian wankers weren't allowed to board the boat and were left back at the docks in Britain!!! (except for Bucky, he snuck in via a suitcase)

GEROY.

As usual, at the end of one of your mouthwatering posts.....I ask...

What the **** are you on about?

UEFA Investigation Loyal.........BTW, it's hypocrite I think........I thought you would know that word better than anyone Guinness........

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is way too fcuking easy

Anton Rogan said:
, feel free to add more bollox.

Hmmmm.
How about the tons of bananas being thrown at Mark Walters at Parkhead?
But that's funny stuff innit?

Let me think about this for a minute about words to describe this.
Hmmmm.
Bigots?
Racists?

As I said ya stunned fcuking cnut, go back into your wee fcuking world and think about it and shut your fcuking pie hole bitch.

Well done on the league.
How was your Euro campaign this year by the way?

Fcuking Hail Hail that Tit.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: This is way too fcuking easy

Rangerforever said:
Hmmmm.
How about the tons of bananas being thrown at Mark Walters at Parkhead?
But that's funny stuff innit?

Let me think about this for a minute about words to describe this.
Hmmmm.
Bigots?
Racists?

As I said ya stunned fcuking cnut, go back into your wee fcuking world and think about it and shut your fcuking pie hole bitch.

Well done on the league.
How was your Euro campaign this year by the way?

Fcuking Hail Hail that Tit.

RF,

Don't be bitter, big man. Your Euro campaign ended like Celtic's........being knocked out. :D

As for the Walters' incident, disgraceful stuff and fortunately that sort of racism doesn't exist at Celtic Park anymore. Now, monkey chants at Ibrox? Still a common occurance.......apparently. I'm just the messenger though, so I could be wrong.

Now what is this UEFA investigation all about? :confused:

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anton Rogan

Northern Ireland
1987-1996

POSITION
Defender

BORN
Friday, 25th March 1966. Belfast

INTERNATIONAL DEBUT
Wednesday, 14th October 1987 as a sub in a 3-0 defeat against Yugoslavia (ECQ) (Aged: 21)

FINAL APPEARANCE

TOTAL CAPS:

when yer man gets the ball.........:D

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 68

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice one, Billy Boy. :) Anton Rogan played on my cousin's youth team in Belfast before heading to Celtic. My cousin ended up playing for Cardiff City and destroying his hip. :(

Anton had a promising career for awhile but broke his leg twice within a 2 and a half year span......the same leg.

Anton Rogan

Mar 31, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm sure we can dig 20, 30, 40 years into to past and each find embarassing tidbits about our clubs support. In recent years Celtic fans won the UEFA fair play award, Huns are under investigation.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0