Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very clever clip Captain. I had a good chuckle at that

congrats on the weein Bucky.

There's only one Nacho...umm...Kirk Broadfoot.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is because any decent young guys are forced to play in the first team Cappy, you know that.

But we got your youth coach now...you're screwed!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Celtic. Congratulations on a great campaign.

Well done to PLG at PSG, also. Out of the woods. Mark my words, PSG will be competing for a European spot next year.

Well done, Walter. You've managed to secure the 2nd spot. In doing so, satisfying TTP Rangers' support. Can't wait for your version of Euro Vacation next year.

Kissing your sister Loyal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Celtic. Congratulations on a great campaign.

Well done to PLG at PSG, also. Out of the woods. Mark my words, PSG will be competing for a European spot next year.

Well done, Walter. You've managed to secure the 2nd spot. In doing so, satisfying TTP Rangers' support. Can't wait for your version of Euro Vacation next year.

Kissing your sister Loyal

You're a good man, Bucky. :) Here is the winning goal.......BTW, Killie had TWO EASY chances in the first half to put the game out of reach. Thank fcuk for Nakamura.......he save the Hoops once again with a brilliant free-kick and it was.......side netting......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEV5opO6R5M&eurl=]YouTube - naka 2-1[/ame]

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I'll get to that clip once I finish up with this Villa/Pompey cracker. MoN has them playing some really nice stuff. Petrov, absolute class (insert sarcastic face). Can't wait for Maloney to get his fat arse off the bench. I'm sure he'll be in inspired form. (insert another sarcastic face).

Buckfast

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great free kick - Fantastic player.
Congrats were made months ago but officially - Well done Bhoys.

The new management at Ibrox has done a brilliant job since being appointed after bidding adieu to LeGuen Bucky.
A very respectable salvage job IMO on what could have been an arguably worse finish if they'd not come on board.

Here's to CL fitba next year at oor hoose,
RF

Billy boy

Sep 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here is the winning goal.......BTW, Killie had TWO EASY chances in the first half to put the game out of reach. Thank fcuk for Nakamura.......he save the Hoops once again with a brilliant free-kick and it was.......side netting......

YouTube - naka 2-1

Sweet left foot...Well done the tic, hopefully next years winners will have to work a little harder:eek:

Billy Boy

weloveyoulinfieldwedoweloveyoulinfieldwedo

come on.... at lest one team in blue won the league

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

I'll get to that clip once I finish up with this Villa/Pompey cracker. MoN has them playing some really nice stuff. Petrov, absolute class (insert sarcastic face). Can't wait for Maloney to get his fat arse off the bench. I'm sure he'll be in inspired form. (insert another sarcastic face).

Buckfast

I know, Bucky. Aston Villa and MOST teams in the EPL are ****ing shite......I hope Petrov and Maloney enjoyed their day today..........:D

I was really hoping Villa would get relegated but no such luck. They will continue in the bottom half of the league with no European football.

Hail Hail

P.S. Congrats to Billy Boy's Linfield for winning the league. :)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky, Whats the story behind the new avatar? I havent been around for a while so if it's old news I apologize.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
While we're congratulating...............congratulations to Shinsuke Nakamura on winning the Player of the Year AND Goal of the Year......:)

And to Strachan to a lesser degree for winning manager of the year.....

Nakamura was definitely worthy of the award.......

The future is bright, the future is green and white

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done Celtic, you may not have had the best year, but you were miles ahead of Rangers.

We'll walk a million miles for 1 of your goals, oh Rangers!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
His wife had PLG's kid! :rolleyes:

Well done, Guinness. Reasonably funny and passed the short bus spell check. Clever boy, so you are. Thanks for the congratulations, BTW. All class. Kenno told me so. GIRUY.

Steve-o,

Yet another confused Scottish Croat in this world. She's coming on 4 weeks. I think. Walks might have been onto something re: sleep deprivation. Will never concede though.

The whole delivery experience was something else. The admitting nurse was from Coalburn (my family is from Larkhall), Jim McKay's wife was the post-delivery nurse and we found our baby in a toilet bowel. If we had a bottle of Bucky, a fish supper and punch-up, you would have thought you were in Glesga.

Cheers,

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, the Pars. UEFA Cup football next year. They'll be as helpful to the coefficient as Hertz were this Euro campaign. Good on ya, nonetheless.

This disappointment improve morale in the Hibs camp. I'm thinking John Collins (the smart one) could be on his way oot. Arrogant wanker.

C'mon the Pars! Hump those dhirty bastards.

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John Collins is a wanker..........Dunfermline coming second in the FA Cup.......and getting demoted in the same year........I hate that ****ing team and I hope they do go down........... 6 - 1...........lie down shall we? :D :mad:

Who are the Pars playing this weekend, Bucky? I think you were a bit harsh calling their opponents 'dhirty bastards' :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0