Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good find JBN, I have now changed my mind and view all Gers as angels and all the police and media as bastards.
Thanks .

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The whole thing is a disgrace. It's unfortunate Rangers made the final on British soil, had this been abroad a majority of the louts would not have been able to go.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The whole thing is a disgrace. It's unfortunate Rangers made the final on British soil, had this been abroad a majority of the louts would not have been able to go.

Spot on, Steve. I said the same thing driving down. That is, there's no passport control for this event. There were boat loads of the lowest common denominator driving past. For all they knew, it was Cambuslang Rangers who were playing in the Final. However, your pal - Misery Guts Shamrock Alkira or whatever I call myself after I quit and come back again because I'm a fcuking fanny of the heightest order - will surely disagree. Clearly, the riot was down to bigots, Huns, Scots in general and transvestites. Watch, he'll scour the net instead of spending quality time with ______________ to prove it.

To your point, it was a disgrace. Sadly, its not exclusive to the Rangers support but an accurate commentary on Scotland's disenfranchised youth. Captain Belarus will confirm this. He's been to Scotland once.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D Misery Guts.........still gutted eh? As usual, GIRUY, Buckfast. You must be frothing at the mouth with the collapse of your beloved team and of course the performance at Manchester. You're a bitter wee reptile, Todd. You're the type of Rangers supporter who earns the term "Hun". You truly are one of "THE PEOPLE"

No Surrender Buckfast ( Have you enjoyed your trips to Belfast, Todd?)

Misery Guts CSC

And yes, you are a wanker too, while we're at it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're both fcuking wankers!!!

Can't wait for it all to start in next season's thread :D

When should it get started? July?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh there she is. The only sing when you're winning filter is engaged. Well done, Giro. Par for the course.

Collapse? How many trophies did Rangers win this year? Not everyone subscribes to your glass half empty existence. Chin up, Sunshine. You have the whole summer of unemployment to look forward to.

Belfast? Been there once. Rathcoole actually. No desire to visit again. With that said, who fcukin' cares about Belfast, you twisted cnut? This is the Scottish thread, in case you've forgotten. Remember, the country you so despise. It amazing how consumed you are by a place you think so little of. How one could have such a strong opinion after a single visit is dysfunctional. Maybe it was the company you kept during which? Ahh, you're an odd duck oor Stephen. A strange chap indeed.

Bring Back Jinky CSC......oops you've turned him off too. Another Scottish Celtic supporter.

I see a pattern CSC.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Burnley | Lafferty seeks move from Burnley

I haven't had the chance to see Lafferty play as of yet, however, everything I read about the boy seems to point to he is the guy to play alongside Boyd in a 4-4-2 while reserving Novo as a squad player, and Darcheville in the preferred 4-1-4-1 Anti Football Uncle walt prefers in Europe...

relating back to the comments from Boyd and Wattie last week, they are on the lookout to find a big guy that can run about and win the ball and hud it, ala Prso, to play with Boyd...

We'll see...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Kyle Lafferty

Kyle Lafferty would be a great signing for Rangers! When Cousin leaves, he will fill the "big man up front" void. He was brilliant for Northern Ireland during their qualifiers especially against Spain and Sweden at home. David Healy may have won the Euro Golden Boot, but Lafferty was massive and a menace the whole campaign.

Bring on the bigman!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh there she is. The only sing when you're winning filter is engaged. Well done, Giro. Par for the course.

Collapse? How many trophies did Rangers win this year? Not everyone subscribes to your glass half empty existence. Chin up, Sunshine. You have the whole summer of unemployment to look forward to.

Belfast? Been there once. Rathcoole actually. No desire to visit again. With that said, who fcukin' cares about Belfast, you twisted cnut? This is the Scottish thread, in case you've forgotten. Remember, the country you so despise. It amazing how consumed you are by a place you think so little of. How one could have such a strong opinion after a single visit is dysfunctional. Maybe it was the company you kept during which? Ahh, you're an odd duck oor Stephen. A strange chap indeed.

Bring Back Jinky CSC......oops you've turned him off too. Another Scottish Celtic supporter.

I see a pattern CSC.

Snowbells ring.......are you listenin....Loyal

3 in a row.........and regards to Jinky.....it's a union thing, not much I can do about that. But as usual, don't let facts get in the way.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Yeah,

And I'm sure everyone of us here is going to appluad Wattie on this one :rolleyes:

What a fcuking joke...

The ONLY possible way to explain this is because the donkey actually works his ass off, and will be the guy that partners Boyd against the diddy teams in a 4-4-2 in the SPL, the ONLY way.

I would much rather spend any of that money elsewhere (Davis Deal with Fulham, Lafftery, anything!!!

Miller can go fcuk himself.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah Yeah,

And I'm sure everyone of us here is going to appluad Wattie on this one :rolleyes:

What a fcuking joke...

The ONLY possible way to explain this is because the donkey actually works his ass off, and will be the guy that partners Boyd against the diddy teams in a 4-4-2 in the SPL, the ONLY way.

I would much rather spend any of that money elsewhere (Davis Deal with Fulham, Lafftery, anything!!!

Miller can go fcuk himself.

The only person who has consistantly played Kenny ( for Scotland) and had results from him is Smith. Give your head a shake, this is a good signing if it happens.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a huge fan of Kenny Miller.
Watched a bunch of Derby games this year (Fcuk knows why or how...) but he seriously has an incredible work ethic.
I thought the 'Tic weren't very patient with him frankly.

Welcome hame son. :D

If the price is right why would you turn him down?
I can tell you after his last stint at Celtic he'd definitely want to prove himself....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0