Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supposedly the Mhedia in the West of Scotland have said Baz and Shagger were singled out of the group as they never went to Burley to apologize before the Shite hit the fan, whereas the others did. That is why they were dropped.

Sounds dubious at best to me.

That being said I am not trying to make any excuses for their continued childish antics.

Fair enough. That is where it would have stayed. The gesture made from the bench was on every Scottish front page, not to mention all the fans calling for their head.

In my mind, it's the right decision and will serve a standard to those in the squad now and to come. Not a fan of Burley, but he got this one right, as did Walter Smith and the SFA.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tubes!!!!

Need to use that more regularly in my day-to-day lexicon

I disagree that Gordon is questionable. He's arguably the best keeper we have ever produced.

Arguably is right. Andy Goram. No question.

You can stick your Allan Rough up yer arse
You can stick your Allan Rough
You can stick your Allan Rough

As for the other two short bussers. One word. Petulant.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He's not their fcuking reserve keeper for Christ's sakes.
You don't pay British transfer records for a back up.
He's not Bruce Fcuking Grobelaar (sp?) you know.
He's out of favour is what he is for whatever fcuking reason and the best keeper the country's got.
End of.
Fur Fcuk's sakes...

Have you seen who's in the England 22?
That is who you support right?
The Man U. back up.
And he's a fcuking nobody.
What's his fcuking name.

What the fcuk is up with you and Johnny today?
You two smoking doobies and having a wee laugh around the PC today? ;)
You're doing Buckfast damn proud if you are.

:D

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back Up > Reserve Keeper :cool:

Apparently there's a money issue as well at Sunderland......if Gordon plays another 2 games, they have to shell out more contract money. That's what I'm led to believe anyway.

If you think he's a reserve keeper, you've lost the plot!!

The guy is quality and again, has never let us down. Not once.

As for the Goram comment Buckfast.....you're obviously 5 bottles deep intae yersel:rolleyes:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently there's a money issue as well at Sunderland......if Gordon plays another 2 games, they have to shell out more contract money. That's what I'm led to believe anyway.

If you think he's a reserve keeper, you've lost the plot!!

I was un aware they made such contracts in the EPL. First team appearance bonuses are a regular occurance but usually a per game.

Gimme a break, I know he's not.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the Goram comment Buckfast.....you're obviously 5 bottles deep intae yersel:rolleyes:

Seriously. If Rangers and Celtic are the gold standard, ask any Celtic supporter what Rangers' 'keeper they hate the most. And it aint Peter McCloy. We usually hate them because they're good. Neil Lennon is the exception.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously. If Rangers and Celtic are the gold standard, ask any Celtic supporter what Rangers' 'keeper they hate the most. And it aint Peter McCloy. We usually hate them because they're good. Neil Lennon is the exception.

Hate Goram the UVF loving cnut. Was that what you were getting at Bucky? :)

Now why does everyone hate Neil Lennon and Aiden McGeady so much? :eek:

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was un aware they made such contracts in the EPL. First team appearance bonuses are a regular occurance but usually a per game.

Gimme a break, I know he's not.

Same thing happened with Baza at Blackburn. When they gave him back he had not played enough, due partly to his knee, to warrant the full original transfer sum. He sold for $7.5m but was rumoured to be sold back to Rangers for only $100k plus the remainder of the $7.5m.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers will only be 1 behind after they play Motherwell.......

Hearts 1 Celtic 1

Hearts dominated the first half after Celtic scored 1 minute into the game.......

Ginger baws was at his best today....listen to this midfield which played the entire first half....

Flood Caldwell Brown McGeady.........

Yes, Flood and Caldwell.

Half-time, Crosas came on and Naka came in 10 minutes into the half and Celtic were definitely the better team at that point, creating a couple of great chances to win.....Nakamura having the best of a bunch. Hearts did start to tire because of the pace they were playing the game at but the bottom line is your best players need to be on the park. Strachan hasn't figured that out yet and never will.

I suppose a draw isn't the worst thing at that scummy place but it is two points dropped....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0