Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That Celtic sucks.
That's all you need to know.

Their uniforms look like PJs from an Irish prison.
Which is probably what they are.

Their fans sing long dreary 'whoawasme' kind of songs and move slowly side to side because they're all fat from eating too many deep fried Mars bars.
And that's just the birds who support them.

They all like to huddle before a game because they're always so fcuking cold because their Grannies at Parkhead won't let them turn up the heat because 'that stuff's bloody expensive'.

And Hoopy Hound's a wee poof of a pooch.

No need to thank me, just join in on the fun, and let's all laugh at Celtic,
RF

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caption Competition.

An unusual goal celebration.

Attachments

• _45656627_celtic-celebrating_226b.jpg
    _45656627_celtic-celebrating_226b.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 49

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So how can I fast track to enjoy my heritage? What do I need to know?

Rangers had a sectarian signing policy for well over 100 years.......the majority of their support hates anything Catholic or to do with Ireland

The support sings God Save The Queen and Rule Britannia but claim to hate England.

Other than that, not much else to say really.......:D They're in second place again this year, a place they've been getting used to over the last 10 years..........they're skint and are trying to sell their 'best' players...unfortunately, no one falls into that category. In other words, the Rangers are shite and as shite as they've ever been.

Up by one in the turtle derby

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pot meet kettle

posted by: ignorant forever
Rangers had a sectarian signing policy for well over 100 years.......the majority of their support hates anything Catholic or to do with Ireland

The support sings God Save The Queen and Rule Britannia but claim to hate England.

Seriously, living bitter and holding on to historic issues will never give you spiritual freedom. Perhaps focusing on your beautiful healthy family and happy life in Canada would benifit you more. Having pride in your heritage and supporting whatever you support is admirable, but to continually paint the majority of Rangers fans as bigots is getting very tiresome.

Move on... Live and let live!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: pot meet kettle

Seriously, living bitter and holding on to historic issues will never give you spiritual freedom. Perhaps focusing on your beautiful healthy family and happy life in Canada would benifit you more. Having pride in your heritage and supporting whatever you support is admirable, but to continually paint the majority of Rangers fans as bigots is getting very tiresome.

Move on... Live and let live!

Sorry, Guinness, I probably should have said the majority on Follow Follow. The Ibrox faithful are lovely people and would never boo anyone for being Catholic or Irish.

Thanks for recognizing my happiness in Canada. It is a great country and Ireland would be a great country if it was united........:)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: we are the world

Ah yes, I forgot about that video we made back when Captain was still a Winnipeg Fury, HOS was at Peg and I was a Queen Elizabeth Royal! Funny thing is, HOS had grey hair back then too! ;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pressures on, Walter. Dont fcuk it up.

Watched bits and bobs of the Celtic game. Fantastic second goal. The pitch looked as good.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aberdeen 1 Celtic 3

Terrible first half.........and a much better second half......Aberdeen went up about 20 minutes in and Celtic equalized right at the stroke of half-time on an own-goal. Scott McDonald scored two goals in the second half(he was by far Celtic's best player today with McGeady a close second).

Over to you, Huns. :lol:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Strachan can go **** himself. It's as simple as that. His formation....player selection(Maloney over McGeady when Maloney hasn' tplayed in over 5 months)....O'Dea at left-back.......****ing torture.

Celtic dominated possession in the second half but created the square root of ****-all. Rangers were woeful but obviously good enough to beat this Celtic team led by Ginger Baws.

3 games to go and down by 2 points........Strachan, you are a wanker.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want to be in that number, oh when the Gers go marching in!:knvb:

Stevie Wonder with the winner! :)

Hail Hail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens