Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2008/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
gone by with the class on the park from the likes of Laudrup, McCoist, hell, even not too long ago with Baby Baz in the middle with Amo at the back, and Cannigia and De Boer on the team.

Those teams would hump the current teams all over the park, double digits even.

Shock-king.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
gone by with the class on the park from the likes of Laudrup, McCoist, hell, even not too long ago with Baby Baz in the middle with Amo at the back, and Cannigia and De Boer on the team.

Those teams would hump the current teams all over the park, double digits even.

Shock-king.

Cannagia?????????:eek:

FFS, that's pushing it......de Boer yes.......Laudrup yes....even McCoist had his moments but BABY BAZ? NO and the free snorting Cannigia..

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cannigia was class for Rangers, was frequently hurt, but always played well and probably had hands in setting up more goals than he scored, I think he only had like 15 in 45 games or something...

As was Arveladze, Mols (Pre Kahn bollocking),and many others.

The decline started when Pete Lovenkrands became a full fledged starter (his performances vs Shellick aside)

Really after '03 the Gers have been Shite. No doubt about it.

And Barry was really a phenominal player before his head got too big for Rangers. I look back now with a view that probably mirrors alot of Bucky's thoughts about the saga involving Le Guen etc... Sir David Murray is an enabler, and has a hand in ruining Barry Ferguson (Who hasn't been the same since he left for Engerland)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to the Rangers supporters on the site. They're up 2 - 0 at the half and just scored on a Mendes strike right before half.

Celtic is level and it's great to see Strachan start the same ****ing line-up that didn't beat Hibs last week. This has summed him and the team up from the beginning of the season.........not good enough. Samaras is an embarrassment and playing Hartley and Brown at the same time is nothing less of disgusting when you need to win a game.

This has been the worst Celtic team(and Rangers team) that I have seen in a LONG LONG time and to be honest, doesn't deserve to win, especially with a manager who has NO ****ing clue.

Congrats again to the Rangers supporters........I wish I could say Celtic will be back to win it again....but as long as ginger balls is in the charge......no chance.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a great third goal. Whittaker, Papac, Boogie and Edu have shown up for roll call today. Nice to see some bottleh in the squad.

Cheers, Captain. It was an ugly season for both. Will be a very interesting summer for both sides.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a great third goal. Whittaker, Papac, Boogie and Edu have shown up for roll call today. Nice to see some bottleh in the squad.

Cheers, Captain. It was an ugly season for both. Will be a very interesting summer for both sides.

Bucky, that is what most of the Rangers team apparently did today....show up. Celtic, on the other hand, were gutless again.....and a lot has to do with a manager who really doesn't have a clue. He stuck with the 4 - 4 - 2 until the VERY end, even when Hearts were playing 10 behind the ball......not that it mattered but one would have thought they still would like to finish with a win....and attempt to fcuking score a goal.

I must admit that I had given up hope after the loss at Ibrox....and even with the wobble against Hibs, I knew Celtic didn't have enough bottle to do it.....I was obviously hoping but it wasn't going to happen. I've truly hated watching Celtic this year....in terms of football. If Strachan is there at the start of next season, I won't be renewing any Ch.67 stuff as it has been painful to watch that shite all year.

Once again, Congrats to diehard Rangers supporters on the site........there are a few of you and Buckfast is definitely one of them.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've come along way, Captain.

As Heanjob just pointed out via text, now we have Walter for another year. Maybe it's Celtic FC's grand plan....like our's last year. Just sayin'. With that said, I will suck it up and doff my cap to ol' Wally. Not hard to do, right?

RF - as per our conversation this week, Emirates is a no go. Fair dues. You're still a fcukin' fanny (that's the 4th triple Caesar talking). Take advantage of planning a guaranteed Champions League getaway. Doesnt happen often. Get it when you can. Jimmy Orr has confirmed this morning. We did this 8 years ago (as I was saying earlier). 2 x Champion League games, 1 x SPL game (with our luck it will be Hamilton away) and 3 x roonds a' golf. You can stay with my family in Larkhall. Nae bother. It lovely in the Fall. Be sure to leave all valuables in Canada, mind.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky:

Look - I knew we would win it today.
The Emirates was the safe play by you and conflicts with my time table.
What you were mentioning about, sober believe it or not, was some early Fall golf instead with a couple of CL games.
You know, cause like, WE'RE IN THE FCUKING CHAMPIONS LEAGUE BABY!!!!

:knvb:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

Calderwood resigned yesterday from the Dons too 10 minutes after their match and they qualified for that Europa League.
Wonder if there's anything to that with respect to Celtic?

Good luck to Strachan, like him or hate him his record stands for itself.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RF,

I doubt it. Mark McGhee is being tipped off as the favorite for the Septic job.

Calderwood and the Dons parted ways because they told him they weren't going to develop any further with him at the helm, I also imagine they weren't going to release any funds etc more to him to build and try to improve the squad...

McGhee to Shellick
Calderwood to 'Well?

McLeish to Aberdeen? ;)

He has said he is not quitting the Blues now they have been promoted again, but he is a legend there...

just throwing it out there.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, but we all know that Big Eck has Rubber Boots and Velcro Gloves... :D

We also know Birmingham will be back down in the Coca Cola Championship soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0