Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes.....it looks like Arsenal is the team to beat this season. :) :D

Got to like the Yids early form.

Funny. Was considering Robbie Keane on my Fantasy Team yesterday. Then read an article saying he wasnt a tier 1 premiership striker. On the expert's advice, passed on adding him. Apparently, he dominated today. Would have been top of the table this evening. Havent been on top of anything in yonks. Cnuting analysts.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got to like the Yids early form.

Funny. Was considering Robbie Keane on my Fantasy Team yesterday. Then read an article saying he wasnt a tier 1 premiership striker. On the expert's advice, passed on adding him. Apparently, he dominated today. Would have been top of the table this evening. Havent been on top of anything in yonks. Cnuting analysts.

I know, Bucky...those analysts know nothing. :D

Did you have Defoe? :) What a day for him........

Go on the Spurs. :) ;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know, Bucky...those analysts know nothing. :D

Did you have Defoe? :) What a day for him........

Go on the Spurs. :) ;)

With Keane, Defoe, Crouch and Cutyerckocov to chose from, only 'arry would have a Spurs' striker in his Fantasy team. I started out with Rooney, Bent and E-Banks (wolves). My money is in my midfield - Lamps, Gerrard and Cesc. So far, so good.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A cheeky 1 - 0 win for the Bhoys this morning. Overall, a decent game of football....Celtic had to play the last 20 minutes with 10 men as McGeady was sent off for 'diving' despite the assistant flagging for a Celtic free-kick. :rolleyes:

Samaras with the only goal and Boruc was excellent unlike his games last year at Easter Road. :D

Danny Fox is turning into a very good left-back and Scott Brown earned his pay today.

A massive 3 points under the circumstances. We've been to Pittodrie and Easter Road and come out with full points. Rangers have played the two worst teams in the league at home.......

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
With Keane, Defoe, Crouch and Cutyerckocov to chose from, only 'arry would have a Spurs' striker in his Fantasy team. I started out with Rooney, Bent and E-Banks (wolves). My money is in my midfield - Lamps, Gerrard and Cesc. So far, so good.

What a boring thread with you two lovers agreeing all the time! :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky's back. Thank fcuk for small mercies. Entertainment at last. Can I go back to being a prick. I'm more comfortable as such.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In his defence, Wally's won more trophies than any manager in that photo. Pissed that PLG wasnt invited, however.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait to watch the loyal cardigan's adventures in Europe, I could use a laugh.

Attachments

• skyhdad.jpg
    skyhdad.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 59

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We'll take the cash.

Is Celtic's major coup signing, Zi Zi Top, cup tied for your Europa run?

Kiko and Zi Zi 8 my dug Loyal

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't knock it,

better to eat than be eaten, although I heard this poor wee police dug had to be put down after contracting rabies in this altercation.

BTW, I haven't looked at the schedule, which of Europe's fine cultural centres is first on the list to be destroyed by the brethren?

Attachments

• RangersFan and dug.jpg
    RangersFan and dug.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 55

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't knock it,

better to eat than be eaten, although I heard this poor wee police dug had to be put down after contracting rabies in this altercation.

BTW, I haven't looked at the schedule, which of Europe's fine cultural centres is first on the list to be destroyed by the brethren?

Brilliant Jinky. Welcome back!

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How are you cside?

The Celtic themed photoshops aren't hard to find. Every Celtic forum (and there are some superb ones, even if you have to pay a token sum) has it's superstars and the stuff they come up with is different class. A super lurker tim like me could post just a fraction of the stuff I've saved from these sites over the years and practically double my post count here.

I avoid followfollow though, I have to take a shower after coming out of that midden of a hatefest. Although I do admire some of the brave Timposters who venture in to wind up the real knuckledraggers.

ps I wonder what the Scottish rags would be writing today if it had been Skoosh who missed a sitter (or three) versus Holland or McManus who fluffed a simple headed clearance.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0