Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is that? Are you a Hibs hater? Let's be honest though.......as laughable as Rangers' administration? FFS.........

Mon the Hibs........

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
****ing Moisty told everyone yesterday that tomorrow(today) we will see what the Glasgow Rangers Football team means to him, the players, and millions around the world.

Rangers 0 Kilmarnock 1 WTF, Sally? :confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WATP - 'We Are The People'.........no longer according to a few I've seen recently.

We Avoid Tax Payments

We Are Total Pish

Where Are The Pennies?

What A Terrible Performance

We Accrued Tax Problems

Where Are The Players

Weekly Atrocious Team Performance

We Are Taking Pelters

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RS 07_03_12. - YouTube

The club is almost DONE according to this report. OF course something should happen to avoid this but to be honest who will want to buy the club knowing there is a 40 - 50 million pound tax problem looming too. Unbelieveable how much cheating has gone on within the management to be honest. It seemed to be one lie after the other and they're all pointing the finger at each other now..........

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing a rumour of Celtic negotiating to play in England League One next year?

That can't be good for the future of the SPL!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow - They'd be in the Championship in a year.

And no treble for the 'Tic - Kilmarnock gets a piece of Silverware this year winning the League Cup today.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Killie on their win......didn't see the game but I read that they deserved it based on their work ethic. Well done to them. That was the least important cup anyway........:)rollingeyes:) I think every Celtic supporter is disappointed that the treble is now gone but will accept for the League/FA Cup double or even league win.

Where did you see that, RF? I haven't heard anything but I have been out of the loop for a week.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't bud - Just read the Beeb web site and watched the interviews on it there.
That, and the usual Sky Sports and FSW clips.

Unlucky Bhoys but part of me likes that result for Scottish fitba.

Plus Kilmarnock is a mini hun club too. ;)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whether Rangers will even exist as an SPL Side remains to be seen, but this is interesting, and truer words have never been spoken. Well In Lawwell.

"They talk of a more competitive league. "Well, the Icelandic and Welsh leagues are competitive but it is the presence of the Old Firm which makes Scottish football different."
He goes on:

"We are not against protecting the lower clubs.
"We were part of the strategic group that committed to changing the funding for the First Division and also when asked our opinion about the size of the league we said we would be happy to accommodate a league of 14.
"We started with a 10-club idea - 36 games - because that gave us a late start and preparation time.
"But then we - Martin Bain of Rangers and I - were convinced of a 14, in a 6-8 split which also gives us 36 games and the bottom eight 40 games, which is more money for them.
"We also support the idea of play-offs and a pyramid system and parachute payments.
"And then we were persuaded to go back to a 10 for the greater good of others.
"We prefer a late start and a winter break and flexibility of dates so that you are not playing Rangers at noon on a Saturday after coming back from Kazakhstan.
"Not being invited to the meetings of the other 10 clubs is disappointing and disrespectful, given what Celtic and Rangers bring to the game, having spent nearly two years and a lot of time on developing a strategy.
"The quality of Scottish football could be further weakened to the point that we won't have any European context at all."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0