Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League Results 2002/03

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not quite, Parkhead, but close......

FT Hearts [0 - 2] Rangers

65' [0 - 1] Ronald de Boer

73' [0 - 2] Peter Løvenkrands

I think Hearts agreed to the 2 - 0 loss. They will hold them in the first half to make it look like they want to win and then drop a couple in the second half. They didn't want to give up 3 because then it would look like the fix was in. Simple really......;)

Does anyone know what the next tie-breaker would be IF they ended up tied in goal difference, which is possible I guess. However, you would have to fancy Rangers at this point because they are playing at home. Celtic should be able to stick 3 or 4 past Kilmarnock(especially if Killy play like they did against Rangers, that is a BIG if though) but I can see the Forces of Darkness sticking 5 or 6 past Dunfermline, especially with the home crowd pushing them on. Do they play on the same day, at the same time, or will one team know what they have to do before their kick-off?

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think Hearts agreed to the 2 - 0 loss. They will hold them in the first half to make it look like they want to win and then drop a couple in the second half. They didn't want to give up 3 because then it would look like the fix was in. Simple really......;)

Does anyone know what the next tie-breaker would be IF they ended up tied in goal difference, which is possible I guess. However, you would have to fancy Rangers at this point because they are playing at home. Celtic should be able to stick 3 or 4 past Kilmarnock(especially if Killy play like they did against Rangers, that is a BIG if though) but I can see the Forces of Darkness sticking 5 or 6 past Dunfermline, especially with the home crowd pushing them on. Do they play on the same day, at the same time, or will one team know what they have to do before their kick-off?

Captain

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearts fielded a full strength squad but still lost to Rangers by a score of 2 - 0.

Mr Bean missed Rangers' penalty.

Rangers go back on top based on goals scored.

Team P Pts Goal Diff Goals Scored

Rangers 37 94 68 95

Celtic 37 94 68 94

Basically, if Rangers win 1 - 0 next week versus Dunfermline and Celtic beat Kilmarnock 2 - 1, we will see the league decided by a play-off game for the first time ever.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Does anyone know the next tie-breaker if the teams are tied in goal difference which they happen to be right now.....I think Rangers have the upper hand now, with a home game next week against Dunfermline. Dunfermline and Kilmarnock will lose their last game but by how much? Rangers will feed off the home crowd and should be able to score 5 goals......I can see Celtic winning by 3. Do the teams play on the same day or will one team have an advantage knowing how many goals they would have to score to win the league.....? It certainly sets up for a great last weekend......But Celtic have another important fixture before that......:)

Captain

P.S. Please ignore the above two posts.....:rolleyes: Thanks for clarifying things, Jinky.......

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Both teams play at the same time next Sunday.

If a play-off is required, it will take place at Hampden on June 3rd with a 7:45 pm kick off.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Death to Rowan Atkinson

He Shota'd the keeper apparently.
Useless fcuker. ;)

Oh so fcuking close........

Parkhead:
Save some rolaids for me after watching Rab in Seville.
I'll need some for next weekend.

Cheers,
RF

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
How sweet would a playoff game for the league be. I couldn't even guess how high the tensions would rise for that game. Personally I think that would be a better way to decide the league other than goal difference or goals for.

Before then though we have a little business to take care of in Seville.

come on Celtic

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I totally agree. A playoff should be the only way to decide a tie because it is team against team. Their opponents can play reserves which could have a direct impact on the title, which isn't fair to either side. A playoff it is......:rolleyes:

I GUARANTEE there will not be a playoff. Rangers are not going to score 1 goal against Dunfermline. They might score one ever 15 minutes but not in 90 minutes. Fcukers.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Rangers will score the needed amount whether it is 3,4, or 5. Celtic will have a much tougher time but I think they will put a few past as well. I think this race will come down to a match at Hampden park. That is the way it should be.

Parkhead

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are both too right.
Can you imagine the atmosphere at Hampden if it did go to a playoff?
As I've said before, to possibly go down to goal difference considering the year that both sides have had is criminal.
And fcuking God help us all if Celtic win in Seville and they win the league. ;)
To be honest, it's been a rough couple of years, I miss strutting. :D

And the both of you can fcuk off with your jinxing. :mad: :rolleyes:
Dunfermline are not all that bad and I can see Celtic absolutely hammering Killy with the offensive talent they've got.
Even with the tub of goo out of the line-up.

Come on the Teddy Bears!

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Follow...Follow..we will follow Rangers!

Rangers ..League Champions!

Although a play off would have been exciting, it doesn't take away from the fact that the "Teddy Bears" are drinking from the cup today!:wa: :wa: :wa:

Victory is sweet!!!!:D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congratulations to the Champions.

Rangers 6 Dunfermline 1

Kilmarnock 0 Celtic 4

Rangers win the league on a goal difference of 1.

A playoff would have been sweet.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO SHOW

Originally posted by Jinky
Congratulations to the Champions.

Rangers

I wore my Rangers jersey to the Co-Ed game today just for you Jinky, but you no show, must have had vocal practice.

Tough week for Celtics, but a GREAT Year for Rangers.

2nd isn't that bad.

HOS

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats!!

Yes to all the Gers fans out there congrats on your league title.:eek:

Lean I will have case of Canadian for you.:eek:

Parkhead

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glory, glory Glasgow Rangers...

Congratulations should also be in order to Celtic.
A great year to the Hoops and as far as I'm concerned - it's a tie.
But we'll take the much needed championship and the spoils that go with it.
6-1....I'm glad they stepped up to the plate.

A treble would be nice.

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please remove your face from the Captain's crotch. It's emabarassing.

"It's a tie". What the fcuk did they tie? I'm no math wiz like yourself, but I read:

Rangers RC - 2 trophies, with one more to go
Celtic FC - FCUK ALL

Furthermore, Rangers now have 50 League Championships, which is many more then Celtic and a World Record.

You should be sent over to the Palestine to help mediate the troubles. Fcuk off, Mother Theresa.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE!

Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Championi, Championi are we, are we, are we!!!

Captain put it best:
Rangers are not going to score 1 goal against Dunfermline. They might score one ever 15 minutes but not in 90 minutes.

How the hell that bastage knew Rangers would score 6 is beyond me!!!:D

Cheers to Jinky and Parkputz for the Congrats... If Celtic won the title I'd probably stayed away for a while!!!;) BUT the Gers came through...

As for RF, was thatCoach posting under your username??? Diabolical Bigun... I hope those slivers (from perching upon fences) get caught in your big nappy!!! A tie my arse!!! Could you imagine if Thompson could have finished his dinner on the second PK??? It would have been off to Hampton... Ah well, it would have been nice to win three trophies there this season!!!:D

Follow, Follow, We will Follow Rangers, up the falls, derry's walls, we will follow on!!!
:wa: :bronco: :knvb: :wa: :bronco: :bronco:

Ps. Captain those pints will taste lovely!!!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
See you at Nation's Cup

Parkhead,

The case will be enjoyed by all at Nation's Cup. Nothing like the taste of a well earned Canadian!!

Unbelievable year with the title coming down to a couple of goals either way for both sides. How important were the PK misses in the last couple of weeks?? Has anyone found that ball that Thompson pounded out of the stadium??

Congrats to Celtic on the great year, but the Rangers will be the ones that will be remebered for winning the Treble!! It's a funny game that way:rolleyes:

Leanwassweatingthefinalresult

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0