Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier Serbia - vs Croatia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought it was the Stinky Sock Cup, thats why they are charging 10 bucks to get in, cover the cost of air fresheners.

Hope they have the RCMP on horses again, that was a fun night, the soccer was average, but the fans in the stands were great.

hos

darkmeat

Apr 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
for the record...
Croatia SC has nothing to do with the $10 admission, and DOES NOT get any of the proceeds from the game!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So when it is Croatia's home game after x-mas, where will the game be played, and what will the cost be?

Would any Serbs show up to the Picnic ground for a game or would they ever be invited?

I think a nice Adanac Park game would be fun, right after a good night of rain.

hos

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe the proceeds should be going to the mr base literacy foundation? just a thought

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So with security being provided at this game and with inflation / increased costs wouldn't it pretty much be a wash?

Googles

Nov 10, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
With security being provided all the best to the organizers. I heard rumblings security was too expensive and if that is the case so is the $10 price tag. Just my opinion.

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
for the record...
Croatia SC has nothing to do with the $10 admission, and DOES NOT get any of the proceeds from the game!!

There was a meeting between the VMSL and both teams before anything was decided to where the matches were going to be played and all the other issues like security and costs for the match were discussed... Serbia is going to be charging $10 to cover all expenses this game and the same will happen when Croatia hosts the game in the new year.... that was the agreement with the league so that they are no surprises. So the next time Serbia plays Croatia which will probably be held at Swangard as the field will be in much better shape you will be charged $10 there as well and Croatia will be taking take of all expenses that game.

Googles

Nov 10, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star #1 since u have a little more insight (I'm assuming by your post), I just heard there would not be security due to cost. Is there any truth to this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0