Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2007-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps it's an understanding of who I play for that is lacking :D

We played VicWest last year in their final game...

Unclewest

Apr 18, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M
Sorry about your dilemma..
I know a good Scottish cure for Hives .. Rub the infected area with uncooked Haggis ,preferably one that has just been slaughtered.. Leave it on for a day or two . the island girls go crazy for that sort of thing..

As for your EPR I will have to trust your expert knowledge on this for now.
Uvic :are a quality side.
Vanterights: are gritty and don't give up, word on the island is they were unlucky in the final.
Nanaimo :are also a good side, but will be in tough with Uvic.
Vic West : we are experts in the classic car park bevvy session's.

We will be traveling Via Horseshoe Bay on the 13th and would gladly stop at the estate to pick you up so you can watch us in person. Look out for us, we will be in the big green bus that has all the windows smashed out on account of :knvb:Loggfish66:knvb: and his son weeloggfish33 dropping some major island bombs..

Looking forward to climbing the EPR's

Uncle

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Uncle, sorry if you feel that your ranking is not accurate. Due to budget restrictions, (basically no ferry trips now, and actually, due to fiscal belt tightening, the proverbial SMEPR light at the end of the tunnel has now officially been shut off). The reason for this is Moneyman's accountant has done an audit, and has learned that staff Island correspondents all blew the budget on surfboard rentals, canoes, portage lessons, membership to the Mark Emery fanclub, and for some reason Cheezies. As a result, we here at Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings central have been receiving little or no input from the Island. So we have to guess, basically. On a positive note, we have enlisted as Island correspondents Vick West (is he your nephew?) and we are working on Peter from Gorge (there is an issue with him getting the internet though apparently).

But bottom line is I certainly welcome your input, just maybe a bit earlier in the proceedings, in an effort to be as accurate as possible in these rankings. Because Sir M cannot travel to Vancouver Island, as yes the Estate is in close proximity to Horseshoe Bay, but Nanaimo gives me hives. So does Delta, so that terminal down there to the south does not work either.

Perhaps a ride on Moneyman's yacht is in order. But your earlier input would be much valued.

Sir M.

Well for you Sir M lets hope it doesn't turn in to a 3 hour tour Rangerforever as Captain and Coach as Gilligan. There will be more than one Ginger on the SSMONEY. Anyhow the boat would take to long why don't we take the helicoptor over, it's much quicker.:D As for the Island teams are they even worth talking about isn't that where all the people go to retire. Same goes for soccer players, they can't keep up to the pace in the FVSL or the VMSL so they move to the island. :rolleyes: If you still want to go scout them or go visit your Grandparents, let me know and we'll fly over.

$$$MAN

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs:Are you still crying about last year.
What team are you on now ??

JoJo
I am guessing you played after us that day.That's the reason you lost to Uvic you were watching us instead of getting a good warm up.

Regs: I do believe Unclewest thinks you played with us! He couldn't be more wrong eh. :D
JoJo: Sorry...I don't know who you play for,but if you did play for MF then Uncle's assumption could be right...could be.

Cheers!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong is right :D

What's really ironic is that the 2 teams that lost that day are now about to become one and the same :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some Power Rankings from the FVSL.

Not enough Mighty Rangers on the team, but congrats to all that made it.
Looks like this team would beat the Open team.

FVSL All Star Players for the MASTERS Program 2007/2008 -- April 2008

Goalkeepers- Craig Edwards- Peace Arch Utd; Rob Mills- Mission Blues

Defenders- John Koehler- LUFC All Blacks; Danny Atwal- Sikh Utd; Chris Heaney- Delta Metro Utd; Todd Bailey- SFC Rangers; Ian McLean- SFC Rangers; Mark Short- Delta Metro Utd; Brad Moore- SFC Rangers; Mike Schrack- Peace Arch Utd

Midfielders- Jason Hampton- Mission Blues; Kevin Schulz- Delta Metro Utd; Joe Deacon- Alddergrove Utd; Mike Clark- Aldergrove Utd; Neil Wilkinson- SFC Rangers; Barry Parno- SFC Rangers; Aaron Johnson- Peace Arch Utd; Richard Mann- Delta Metro Utd; Paddy Moore-Peace Arch Utd; Rich Pasqua- SFC Rangers

Forwards- Andy Meyers- SFC Rangers; Waldermar Wildera- Delta Metro Utd; Mike Scheu- SFC Rangers; Al Thompson- Delta Metro Utd

Coaches- Ken Cormack- SFC Rangers; Ian Stabler- Delta Metro Utd

hos

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M's unofficial excellent VMSL Masters Selects, based on the 25 player FVSL model (pardon me for spelling errors, or for players out of position, or incomplete names):

Goaltenders: Rob Merckl (Westside), Jason Maros (West Van), Rob Zambrano (Inter).

Defenders: Steve MacDonald (West Van), Peter Hjorth (Surrey Utd), that big tall center back from Sapp (Sapperton), Kent Waechter (Sapperton), Tony Fonseca (Columbus), Nick Dasovic (Inter), Mandla Sibiya (West Van), Chuck from Firemen (Firefighters...what are the odds of that happening?).

Midfielders: Paul Favro (Sapperton), Frank Lore (Columbus), Martin Best (West Van), David Dorazio (Cliff Ave), Colin Pettingale (Westside), Sal Cuccione (Columbus), Marcus Felderer (Westside), Felix (West Van).

Forwards: Kevin Colbow (Columbus), Joey Giovinazzo (Cliff Ave), Danny Vaughan (West Van), Murray Howes (Surrey Utd), John Catliff (Westside), Dino Klarich (Inter).

My thoughts, and with this team, the VMSL may have a realistic chance.

Sir M.

twoleftfeet

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the VMSL model better with the 3 goaltender setup...:D :bronco:

Me an moneyman are gonna set up a seperate AllStarinourownmind team :wa::wa: :cool:

But really, congrats to all and good luck to the VALLEY Lads...:)

TLF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you mean to ask Hands of Stone that question...

In any event, it is for MASTERS only.

And the PAU keeper is originally from Richmond, played years for Club Ireland in the VMSL Premier as well as for Ireland in the Nations Cup.

Not that it matters much but I would put him in the top 5-6 keepers I have had the pleasure of being on the same team with, quality keeper, quality guy.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Craig can still play.........even though he fancies himself as a striker now as much as he does a goalie........:D What is it with every goalie in the world thinking they're world class strikers? :D

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
We prefer to call Chuck...Chooch...but only guys from our team can get away with that without gettin' a boot up our ass! Now don't get me wrong Sir M, Chuck is a good defender but even he would admit you should be picking my bro...no...not Taxman...the other one. Ask Besty or was that Betsy...RF is right...that was a classic typo!:D And what's this....you didn't pick Hose????:bronco:

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0