Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2007-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chuck is a good defender but even he would admit you should be picking my bro...no...not Taxman...the other one. :bronco:
QUOTE]

WTF Scotty - there goes your Christmas present - some people have an eye for talent ... I am sure Sir M meant to list me but forgot how to spell our name. It appears MF and Wickham forgot to hand in their team lists to Sir M as well ... at least we know how the Canucks feel ...

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cliff Ave 4 - Sapp 1

I don't know what happened to Cliff over the last 2 months of the season, but they looked great last night. Tonnes of fire power up front; Joe Bil, Roman, Dav - with 3 goals. I'm glad they're on the opposite side of us.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well if we are going to post friendly results here, stay tuned for the WVFC A vs WVFC M game result later today. I predict that, a little like SCDMTC Blonde, it won't be pretty.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Capt is spot on.....We played Richmond United boys tonight and we scrapped out a 2-1 win.

Love those boys as they are all first class...(Ian, Will, Matty and so on)

We play PAU Premier on Tues and we have to be better...........

By the sounds of it Captain............I take it your betting on West Van.;)

Can't say i blame you..............

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Capt is spot on.....We played Richmond United boys tonight and we scrapped out a 2-1 win.

Love those boys as they are all first class...(Ian, Will, Matty and so on)

We play PAU Premier on Tues and we have to be better...........

By the sounds of it Captain............I take it your betting on West Van.;)

Can't say i blame you..............

Wouldn't do that, Coach, as I've never seen West Van play. In the Ladner O-35 league, the RU boys are called Albion Ferries..........:) Hopefully the big man recovers for next week.....he is a horse for you. Good luck, m8.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good night all round. The BBQ is working again. The big man in the middle, you guys call him JB? we called him tanning bed, was awesome. He won every ball in the air. Hopefully he is 100% for next week. The other stud was the full back that took the Knock late on. Good warmup for us for summer thanks Rf and Coach.

You boys might also want to have a look at the summer schedule.

April 10 Delta rangers vs Delta Sundance Holly turf 7pm.

Will you leave for West Van right after the game?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Friendly

Yes, we'll be out in full force for that game and off later to the Pan Pacific booked for Thursday night. ;)

Captain:
Must say man, great job in the middle.
Thanks bud.

RU all class last night with a ton of familiar faces out there albeit they were a bit skint with a dozen players I think.
Lean, Willy and the lad beside him in midfield #14 (Forgot his name) were in top form IMO for them.
Stevie Oneder putting in the minutes as well last night - Good stuff mate.

Best of luck next year in Premier lads and cheers,
RF

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, BC soccer supplies linesmen. Eagles, you are ineligible because you are about 25 years too old, and don't look good in cargo shorts.

[ame="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6530039596888956061"]Bicycle Soccer 1[/ame]

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M ......... clearly a sport that the Anti-Fan would excel at on a 'borrowed' bike.

JAGS

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, but Carph is banned. :(

Despite that, Sir M is still a bicycling fan.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D99n9f3vU4"]YouTube - Queen Fat Bottom Girls[/ame]

eagles

Jan 18, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
huge rumor that a shake up will happen in the WVFC line up for Friday!! New striker looked good tonight on the turf.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes and I just got a call from Frank about that. Apparently he had a scout out who noticed as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0