Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010

Who will finish #1 in The Rankings before the BCs?

• West Van FC (VMSL)

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Sapperton Rovers (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Columbus FC (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL)

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch FC (FVSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Richmond United (VMSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • South Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese Club of Vancouver (VMSL)

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other (from VMSL, FVSL, NSCL or VISL)

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we certainly have stirred up some discussion from the FVSL guys. Unfortunately, after all of that, the rankings out of the Valley are about as clear as mud. So, we will have to wait and see a bit.

As an aside, I ran a few of the names dropped above by a 8 to 10 ex 86ers/Whitecaps at the local club and got a resounding "who?" as a reply.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As an aside, I ran a few of the names dropped above by a 8 to 10 ex 86ers/Whitecaps at the local club and got a resounding "who?" as a reply.
And Dude accuses me of big timing...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry...it's Meyer:D

Cheers!

He was the scoring champ and MVP of the Nations Cup in the very first year, way back before Scotland went on the run for 8 straight.
I think he even might have won a O-30's cup this year, a lucky win, but a win at that, ask WAB he may know something about it or even futbol.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Well that rules out I. Evans. I think Randy Celebrini is the only EX 86'er that still fits a size 8 to 10 now. Did you say Club? or did you mean art gallery? Shows and News Which would explain where you have been on your latest travels.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, you sound surprised that no one knows these players. Ex 86ers? Come on! That's like saying ex QPRers, or ex Norvaners, of Ex Firemeners back in the 80s and early 90's. We all know how good the CSL was. TSN Turning Point? bah humbug.
:p

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why haven't we heard from Moneyman yet this year ... did the tumble in the markets break him ?

Bend yes Taxman but not broken. The markets have been like these postings flat and boring, continuing on a downward spiral. I have spent the greater part of the summer at the lake cottage, you know how it is Taxman if you can't make big money easy go on vacation:D Only poor people have to go to work everyday;)

$$$MAN

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
HS...no need to bother WAB or Futbol...the Andre Meier that HJ refers to is not Andy Myer the german super model FF goal scoring machine that we all admire and want on our team:D

Cheers!

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M, you sound surprised that no one knows these players. Ex 86ers? Come on! That's like saying ex QPRers, or ex Norvaners, of Ex Firemeners back in the 80s and early 90's. We all know how good the CSL was. TSN Turning Point? bah humbug.
:p

WAB - I think , like your love life , you may have it backwards .. it should read lke Ex Friremen, Ex QPRers, or Ex Norvaners .... nothing like a full house at Clinton and another victory.

Taxman

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bend yes Taxman but not broken. The markets have been like these postings flat and boring, continuing on a downward spiral. I have spent the greater part of the summer at the lake cottage, you know how it is Taxman if you can't make big money easy go on vacation:D Only poor people have to go to work everyday;)

$$$MAN

Great to see you back - have you scooped any rec properties in the depressed Okanagan yet ?

moneyman

Mar 6, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great to see you back - have you scooped any rec properties in the depressed Okanagan yet ?

Just a little acre water frontage, nothing is better than sitting on the dock with your laptop and cel phone having a coffee in the morning looking over the lake and calling this work:eek: We will have to get Sir M Yourself and maybe Rangerforever up there for some golfing and Boating. Some people might see that as bribing Sir M but i would look at it this way we are bringing Rangerforever along, it is like Tim Hortons kids the ones who don't get to go to camp but adult version and higher scale. We give back to the community.:D

$$$MAN

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
At present, two teams are vying for top spot in these rankings:

Metro Ford (VMSL)
South Delta (FVSL)

Why...staff inquire?

Status
Not open for further replies.