Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2009-2010

Who will finish #1 in The Rankings before the BCs?

• West Van FC (VMSL)

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Sapperton Rovers (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Columbus FC (VMSL)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL)

Votes: 13 17.6%
  • Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peace Arch FC (FVSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Richmond United (VMSL)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • South Delta United (FVSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Portuguese Club of Vancouver (VMSL)

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Other (from VMSL, FVSL, NSCL or VISL)

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
get'er done. If you have ever been over here you would know that there is nothing to do. I may take the ferry over tomorrow and go sleep at Confederation until game time. Actually I can't, we are having practice tomorrow. It will cosist of 5 guys drinking out of a cooler in the trunk of a car.

T-Idiot

Sep 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
get'er done. If you have ever been over here you would know that there is nothing to do. I may take the ferry over tomorrow and go sleep at Confederation until game time. Actually I can't, we are having practice tomorrow. It will cosist of 5 guys drinking out of a cooler in the trunk of a car.

Nothin to do ?????

Those guys in Chemainus didn't paint those walls for nothing
Nothing to do come on ................

I wonder if they coloured by #

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BigUnit11, that was a funny post, now you are getting it...:knvb:!

As a result, here is the pre-BCs first round edition of:

Sir M's Excellent Power Rankings, 2010 Provincial Cup Edition:

1. Port Coquitlam Castillians (FVSL) Last week's rank: 2. FVSL Champs, FVSL Cup Champs. Highly recommended by Conductor. They host Peace Arch in round one.

2. West Van FC (VMSL) Last week's rank: 1. VMSL Champs and VMSL Cup winners this year. Winning by one goal in the final drops them one spot. Cordova Bay (VISL) next.

3. UVic Alumni (VISL) Last week's rank: 3. First place in VISL this year. They host Surrey United in round one.

4. Sapperton Rovers (VMSL) Last week's rank: 4. Last year's VMSL and VMSL Masters Cup Champs, third place this year in VMSL. They went out against West Van in the VMSL Cup. Huge match against Columbus in round one.

5. Westside A (VMSL) Last week's rank: 7. Fourth place in VMSL this year. Provincial Cup finalists last year. A real contender if they get guys out. Away to Coveside on Sunday.

6. Columbus FC (VMSL) Last week's rank: 6. Second place in VMSL this year. Western Canadian and Provincial Champions last year. They face Sapperton in round one of the BCs.

7. Surrey United (VMSL) Last week's rank: 5. 8th place in VMSL this year. They lost in the VMSL Cup final, but are a force to be reckoned with if they get people out. Away to UVIC next.

8. Gorge FC (VISL) Last week's rank: 12. 2nd place in VISL this year. A proud club, they host Richmond Olympics in round one.

9. Delta United (FVSL) Last week's rank: 10. 2nd place in FVSL this year. FVSL Champs last year, and quarter finalists in Provincial Cup last year. They are away to Nordic in round one.

10. Richmond Olympics (VMSL) Last week's rank: 9. 5th place in VMSL this year. They lost in the VMSL Cup quarter finals to Sapperton, and they are away to Gorge in round one.

11. Vantreights (VISL) Last week's rank: 14. This team is always tough in the BCs, plus I like BU11's last post. They travel to North Van to face Roma, in what should be a real battle.

12. Peace Arch FC (FVSL) Last week's rank: 15. Third place in FVSL, but this side is always competetive in the BCs. Away to Port Coquitlam in round one.

13. Roma FC (NSCL) Last week's rank: 13. This club made a huge leap in the rankings after an emphatic cup final victory a couple of weekends back. They have qualified for the BCs, and host Vantreights in round one. Do they lose any underage players?

14. Nordic FC (NSCL) Last week's rank: 18. First place in the NSCL, they stumbled at the end a bit. They host Delta United in round one, in what should be an entertaining affair.

15. Cordova Bay Orange (VISL). Last week's rank: 20. Staff advise that this team has a very good core group of players, but depth could be an issue. Away to West Van at Kinsmen in round one.

16. Coveside FC (NSCL) Last week's rank: 19. Second place in the NSCL, they did not finish the season well. They do have a track record of doing well in the BCs recently, however. They host Westside in round one.

Good luck to all teams in week one, and may the best teams win.

Sir M

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK boys GAME ON!!!! First of all Vantreight's needs to be ranked 17 out of 16. We are that bad. Funny to see a "B" team ahead of Coveside. I don't know coveside but I still find that funny.

Sir M, good first stab at the rankings. I feel that you rushed them a bit because of my constant hounding. Hope to see you at the field on Sunday. I will be the short fat guy wearing ......you guessed it #11 for Vantreights. That is of course barring any injuries from now until Sunday. I have trouble with the stairs in my house and cramp up when I gotta go to the can. Anyway, hope to see you there to at least say howdie and have a beer?

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will do my best BU11. Depends on the threat level from Cside...:D

PS The rankings are basically about entertainment, and should not be taken seriously. Just wait til you guys on the Island get cable..huge fun! :bronco:

:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't play. I sometimes hang out with Anti Fan at his tree fort, and rely on the kindness of others.

Sir M

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK thanks, guess I just assumed you played. take it easy and thanks for the rankings. let the piss taking begin.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't play. I sometimes hang out with Anti Fan at his tree fort, and rely on the kindness of others.

Sir M

I believe that applied to the year you were at the Squamish Tournament and were offside on that goal. :D

JAGS

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We drop 2 spots to the teams we knocked out of the cup after giving the final away in the last 6 minutes?

Sounds about right.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My picks for this week are,
-SU are still on a roll as they knock off UVic, even though they get 3 goals called back by Island Officiating!
-Coveside knocks off Westside by 1 goal. Westside will think the game is to early and too far! ie: Westside vs SU in VMSL Cup semi's
-Poco gaurds are too combative for the Peace Activests United group!
-Game of the Week! WAB has learned not to be so cocky on the message board but Columbus still finds a way to squeak out a close 1 goal game!
-Westvan plays the bench, while the starters drink and BBQ from the sidelines yelling out encouraging words in a thumpimg over Cordova Bay. Eagles might even score a few and I'm not talking about burgers here!!!:D
-Richmond has too much to drink on the party ferry over with Captain Shamrock leading the way! Gorge will get homeside calls and squeak this one out!!
-Nordic backs into this the way an Ambulance sounds when backing up with its beepers! Only problem is there will be no life support for this group as Delta takes advantage of their life line given to them by the Mighty Castillian Gaurds and wins this by 3!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really thought the best anyone outside of the VMSL could hope for was to be ranked 7th after all the VMSL teams. Must be a typo.

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor, you forgot to mention the real game of the week where Vantreights squeeks out a 2-1 win over Roma in Hostile territory. One thing I can predict is that the vantreights bus will have a bunch of piss tanks heading to the ferry win or lose.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BU11, I can only hope that we keep the score this close!!!

Conductor, you forgot to mention the real game of the week where Vantreights squeeks out a 2-1 win over Roma in Hostile territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0