Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sports town indoor soccer

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coed Rec.

should have been a 100% chance of not playing. ended up downtown at 5:30pm.

Next thing you know its 10 and and i am at the Roxy.

:D

bhop116

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
were in rec.. but i dont think theres a big differnce between the rec and competive leagues, because when a rec team vs. a competive team the rec team wins most of the time

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
were in rec.. but i dont think theres a big differnce between the rec and competive leagues, because when a rec team vs. a competive team the rec team wins most of the time

sounds like they really have the teams organized properly:rolleyes:

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

its my first year in the rec..and there are some pretty good teams...mind u the team im playin for sux nuts...i try to fill some spots with players that i know from outdoor...but iv seen some good competition from rec teams

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
sounds like they really have the teams organized properly:rolleyes:

i dont think it has anything to do with organization...it has to do with teams that are good enough to play comp but wanna play rec and sportstown not knowing any different from the teams that enroll

bhop116

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i hate it when teams teams ask me 2 play bcuz they need players but then the other team wont allow it because they would rather win by 10 goals :S

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We play in Co-Ed. Group B.

This is our first season at Sportstown. They just put us in Rec B.

Our team name is 2 left feet. We are undefeated this year, 10 wins, and one tie.

Most of the guys on our team have played soccer for many years. Most also play in the VMSL. However, we have two that have never played soccer before.The girls on our team have never played organized soccer before, except for 1. Makes for an interesting combination. Also the reason why we don't play in the Comp division, as the girls would have a tough time.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0