Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sports town indoor soccer

Alberta RFC

Dec 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF happenned last night. I left pretty much after one pitcher of beer after the 5:30 game and it looked like some peeps were in for the long haul. Next thing you know it is 12:15 Army is calling me seeing if i want to go play some pool and make last call at the Landing. Sounded like he had tried to drink Sportstown dry last night. Fcuk me. I told him to fcuk off and go to bed. I should have called him at 6 this morning to see how he was doing. :D.

I must admit i love the Radio Rahim ghetto blaster he is rolling with these days. Way louder than the little shitty ones. We won another tight game to run our record to 8-0.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sportstown looks fun and that little drinking area above the field is cool. we sat there for like 2 hours watching games and having juggs. Big mamma from sundowner fc was trying to convince me to come play indoor with him.

i was very suprised by the size of the field.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF happenned last night. I left pretty much after one pitcher of beer after the 5:30 game and it looked like some peeps were in for the long haul. Next thing you know it is 12:15 Army is calling me seeing if i want to go play some pool and make last call at the Landing. Sounded like he had tried to drink Sportstown dry last night. Fcuk me. I told him to fcuk off and go to bed. I should have called him at 6 this morning to see how he was doing. :D.

I must admit i love the Radio Rahim ghetto blaster he is rolling with these days. Way louder than the little shitty ones. We won another tight game to run our record to 8-0.

Yeah we've lost every game I havent scored in, when I carry team you know they suck.

right house ;)

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i'm looking to join the co-ed rec league. join my buddy's team, stiff competition united i think. be nice to put some faces to the ttper's.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah we've lost every game I havent scored in, when I carry team you know they suck.

right house ;)

man u sure are high on urself aren't ya puddle, lol! pretty sure the only thing your carrying is the box of jerseys to and from ur car. ;)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0