Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sports town indoor soccer

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
any team need female players?
i am looking to get back into indoor.
it's a good run around
rec preferrably

striker14

A

AzNightmare

How is it like playing in Sportstown BC?
Do people play dirty and get into fights? Or is it generally pretty clean?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Az:

Depends on the team you are playing against. Most players are competitive but fair; only a few (in my experience) are goons. Either way, you can count on Circle Eddy to keep an eye on things.:D

Trece

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S. I am surprised Bollywood (Hollywood) hasn't got a gig reffing at Sportstown yet....

Throw in Father John and you have a who's who of the local reffing elite...

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
winter season starts this weekend....1st time playing at sportstown...should be good times!

but y r the games so dam late? playing coed and there are games set for 10 and 11 on sunday? wtf?

A

AzNightmare

OK. I was just wondering. I'm actually signed up for Sportstown BC's indoor soccer.
But haven't played my first game yet.

I actually don't mind the late games. It's the early games like 6:10 that might be troublesome since by the time I get back home from work (by the slow tranlink bus), it's 6:00. Then I got 10 mins to get changed, get warmed up, and drive to Richmond, which is normally a 20min average commute time if I want to stay within legal driving speeds.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Az:

Depends on the team you are playing against. Most players are competitive but fair; only a few (in my experience) are goons. Either way, you can count on Circle Eddy to keep an eye on things.:D

Trece

Who is playing in the last two games? Expect yellow cards to be handed out like candy on hallowe'en. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disappointed.......no yellows in two games. :mad: ;)

Actually, they were great games to ref in terms of 'goonery'. Nothing happened and easy to ref.......and of course one guy puking behind the score clock. Nice. :D

A

AzNightmare

I played tonight and got wasted. Shortage of players... hopefully we'll be more organized next time.

bhop116

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
How is it like playing in Sportstown BC?
Do people play dirty and get into fights? Or is it generally pretty clean?

the only team that ive seen that has goons in coed are west beach.. its just a bunch of juice monkeys running around thinking they can play soccer

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0