Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sports town indoor soccer

Tage

Jan 23, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahah machel your a goof. What do you mean woulda....you get moved down a division i suppose. We would have you walking back to the dressing rooms at the 30 minute mark!

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
tage, I think you got my post and Egone's post mixed up. Welcome to TTP and try to keep your shorts on when we play you. cheers.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls to the Walls 3 - 2 Ball n' Chains

We just keep rolling along, Housearrest stood on his head again, another game we were totally out played. I think we're actually a very bad team (we're in Co-ed D after all) but houseofbreasts keeps us in everything, we'll see how it goes next week without him.

CS ref'd the 2 games before us and seemed to get dismissed for giving out too many yellows :confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We just keep rolling along, Housearrest stood on his head again, another game we were totally out played. I think we're actually a very bad team (we're in Co-ed D after all) but houseofbreasts keeps us in everything, we'll see how it goes next week without him.

CS ref'd the 2 games before us and seemed to get dismissed for giving out too many yellows :confused:

:D Yah, I guess that was it...kind of. :)

I had two games but Eddie forgot to tell me about the 'new' yellow card rules in COED.......I had to give one to each team.....but was unaware of that resulting in a penalty kick for the other team.....all balanced out in the end.......but I will be there for ALL Sunday games next week. :eek:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

lol, ya i stole the show again. That was even worse than the shutout game. Man being in net is crazy in indoor......just rocket shots from in tight all game long. Good thing i got those quick reflexes.

Dont count me out yet for next week.....seeing if I can sneak away from work for a couple hours without anyone noticing ;)

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls to the Walls win again 3-1

Just keep chuggin along, still undefeated. Kjohnsob with 2 tallies tonight, including the game winner. Not much for me to do tonight. Left in the middle of the shift to come play this game to keep our outstanding GA in tact. 6GA in 4 games. only 3GA in our last 3 games. Not bad for indoor.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls to the Walls win again 3-1

Just keep chuggin along, still undefeated. Kjohnsob with 2 tallies tonight, including the game winner. Not much for me to do tonight. Left in the middle of the shift to come play this game to keep our outstanding GA in tact. 6GA in 4 games. only 3GA in our last 3 games. Not bad for indoor.

:wa::D

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
after playing outdoor all my life, i did what seems to be the custom at indoor and fell down my first shift. i don't know about the other div's, but co-ed div 1 is pretty competitive. i know i've seen several guys from fvsl preimier teams come out. not to mention sfu alumn girls. it wasn't nice to see that crap reffing, which has plauged both major outdoor leagues, followed suit to indoor. some of it is just shocking.

klewis

Nov 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wanna get on a competitive team in richmond, any teams looking for more guys that can score goals? PM me!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0