Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

sports town indoor soccer

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
most rosters fill up pretty quick, but keep trying, might be some teams looking to add depth....I know our squad is pretty full

Alberta RFC

Dec 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are taking the whole indoor thing way too seriously. As long as the music is going (Cheers Army) and there is pints after who cares if you win or lose.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys are taking the whole indoor thing way too seriously. As long as the music is going (Cheers Army) and there is pints after who cares if you win or lose.

How can we be serious - we're in division D co-ed. 3/4 of our team hasnt played in 5-10 years.

Havent seen Army there, there's usually music coming out of the gym. And I like my free pitchers for winning :wa:

Alberta RFC

Dec 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our team is leading coed D with a 4-0 record. Im only there when in town but Army has played in at least 3 of the games so far. Monday before superbowl i had to drive his rather large ass home as he got into the Tequila/vodka/redbull drinks at 7:30pm. By 11pm he was a tad messy. :D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no way man.....love indoor! all for good fun, but with us in cup mode right now, view it as good practice

bhop116

Oct 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
if u guys r so good why dont u move up a level? instead of bragging about getting shutouts in the lowest indoor division lol

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol, don't control the team....was asked to play at the last minute, so just doin my part to help the team

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol, don't control the team....was asked to play at the last minute, so just doin my part to help the team
hahahaha im playing in that league as well .... tell kevin he can finally cover me and i will nut meg him as many times as possible just like what happened in the tournament in the summer .... remember kevin hahahaha :knvb:

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahaha im playing in that league as well .... tell kevin he can finally cover me and i will nut meg him as many times as possible just like what happened in the tournament in the summer .... remember kevin hahahaha :knvb:

lol! Keep dreaming. :wa:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL! kevin is our top goalscorer in our league! lol.....he's too good for defence now. Youll have to play defence to nutmeg him 4 or 5 times......too funny

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL! kevin is our top goalscorer in our league! lol.....he's too good for defence now. Youll have to play defence to nutmeg him 4 or 5 times......too funny
u know he also says hes faster than me as well !!! kevin kevin kevin the "jesus of slide tackling" is going crazy !!! i think im going to have to teach him a lesson pretty soon here !!! cant wait baldy !!! nice to see LOUUUUU hahahaha back between the pipes as well. i missed those wicked saves last year !!! hope everything is well 4 u house !!!!!!!

xRESTRICTEDx

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i remember that a 4'2 inch girl meged u and u fell to ur knees infront of our whole team !!! remember hahahaha im sure everyone who was at that tournament does !!!! and ps .... Kevin im huntin for ya better practice :bronco:

ahhh yes good times at that tourny...and yes i do remember the nutmeg...but then again who doesnt meg kj?? he keeps his legs open like a surrey girl,oh dont u live in surrey kj?? lol

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
checked out sportstown indoor for the first time tonight. saw big mamma and his mary band lose 8-6. div 4 is shyte. but, i did see alot of nomads jackets. along with one dude from the old dynimo team from summer league. thinking of joining to keep the shape up. or lack there of. but the jugg's were nice.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
KJ, i would say hi, maybe buy a round, if i knew who the hell anyone was. if it helps, we were there for the 620 game and stayed to watch 2 more.
plus, that 45 minute rule is dumb. but holy shite is the field huge. at 8-rinks it's about half as wide and 2/3'ds long.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0