Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Summer Tourneys 2008

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rather than having a mess of threads all over here, untill the tourneys actually happen...
The dog days of Fall/Winter soccer, the snow, the rain, the cancellations, subsequent postponments of make up games all of it has me day dreaming of summer Footy...

Kelowna (May Long) - 90% sure my guys are entering
Salt Spring (May Long)
Sqaumish (Dates?)
Kamloops (Aug) - We WILL be going to this one.
Penticton (Dates?)
ACBC OCC WQ (Is this dead or a go?)
Big Bear Revelstoke (Dates?)
2nd annual Nomads Invitational (Dates to be announced):cool:
Nations Cup
African Nations Cup
Amalgamation Cup
Beach Blast
Tim Drake Memorial (labour day)
... I think I may have hit a good chunk of them.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Delta is going to Penny this year... although there is no confirmation of a tournament yet.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
beach blast added...I guess for us guys that have been invloved with ACBC tourney over the last two years this is an option again...

So I am right in thinking the Burnaby Canadians tourney was replaced by the ACBC Tourney, now what? Is that weekend just going to be the Langley Robbie King Kari Young memorial and Beach Blast?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, if you are intentionally posting right after Sixfyv just so we have a full screen of tits, please do keep up the good work.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Penticton hopefully for us. May long somewhere anyway.

Loop for our club team as well as for the B team. Our women send a team as well.

We have banned ourselves from Saltspring. Too dangerous there for us now. The closed the Holiday inn on us and the cops having visited me 5 times in 2 years and the locals wanting to fight us all make it a no go zone for us.

some more boobs for dude too

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlike Army, we will be in Saltspring to defend our title, we only had 2 police visits on year, but are banned from the campsite on account of fire extinguisher fights. Apparently the stuff used to smother flames is hard to clean. Who knew? Do you think the Holiday Inn would be good for us now that you're not going Army?

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
no. the local law enforcement did not care that we had an agreement with the caretaker to look after things for her at night.They will be looking for us this year as was made perfectly clear in a phone call the week after the tournament last year.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
beach blast added...I guess for us guys that have been invloved with ACBC tourney over the last two years this is an option again...

So I am right in thinking the Burnaby Canadians tourney was replaced by the ACBC Tourney, now what? Is that weekend just going to be the Langley Robbie King Kari Young memorial and Beach Blast?

There has been some talk about moving the Tim Drake tourney at Ambleside to earlier in the summer, so this weekend may be an option, we have a pretty good venue.

(Oops Sir M is supposed to be working doing the rankings).

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Penticton hopefully for us. May long somewhere anyway.

Loop for our club team as well as for the B team. Our women send a team as well.

We have banned ourselves from Saltspring. Too dangerous there for us now. The closed the Holiday inn on us and the cops having visited me 5 times in 2 years and the locals wanting to fight us all make it a no go zone for us.

some more boobs for dude too

The locals love to start fights with outsiders.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kamloops for us again.

Great tourney, and the dance at the end of the weekend is killer.

Bringing a pool, instead of the slip and slide this year for the beergardens.

Nomads tourney?????? Newton this year??? let me know down for sure.

WestCoast....What????

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea kamloops tourny all the way...great fun...great crowds....awsome times in the beer gardens, and the dance at the end is just a shite show. Hope to see nomads up there along with the others.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Penticton tourney is a go... talked to the organizer today.

Army... I look forward to meeting my team for Kamloops

:D

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
The team for kanloops will only have maybe 3 or 4 people in penticton. Maybe that many.

We keep the muckers under wraps until August. Or at least until the "training" session before we go.

Dance was terrible in Loops last year. We are not going back to the dance. It has been downhill the past 2 years. We are going to unleash our usual dance apparel on the beer garden instead.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duff and Matt, the Nomads will almost certainly be going to Kamloops as well as Kelowna this summer...

And our Tourney will or should be a go this year, location, dates, and prizes TBA.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duff and Matt, the Nomads will almost certainly be going to Kamloops as well as Kelowna this summer...

And our Tourney will or should be a go this year, location, dates, and prizes TBA.

I think we'll try and repeat again this year, if the TBA suits us :)Though we have the trophy, I think, you probably wanted that back right? To put our name on it again? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0