Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Summer Tourneys 2008

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
...that was easily the highlight of our tourney last year...that or Scotty scaring the bejeezus out of the little guy that thought it would be funny to kneel behind him and have his buddy shove Scotty in the chest...

I haven't seen a 19 year old run from a masters eligible player in fear like that ever. :eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
...that was easily the highlight of our tourney last year...that or Scotty scaring the bejeezus out of the little guy that thought it would be funny to kneel behind him and have his buddy shove Scotty in the chest...

I haven't seen a 19 year old run from a masters eligible player in fear like that ever. :eek:

I was scared for him. Scotty looked ready to kill. But it was really funny.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will be playing in the Squamish,Saltspring,African Nations,Nomads,and the Tim Drake this year.
I would just like to add that the Revelstoke Big Bear is a great tournament and we wish we were going back. 5 local tournaments(and Saltspring)is enough for us this year.Plus almost all my guys play in the Nations Cup somewhere.
Kamloops ,Kelowna,Penticton are good aswell. But costly,,well for the drinkers.LOL.
Revelstoke has great fields,good refs,Good rules(cause every tournament has their own)great parties and many teams you have never seen or played before.
No matter where you go they are all pretty good.
So good luck to all this Summer..

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh and for sure we are in the Amalgimation Cup.
Great Summer Cup ,hats of to Brian from Europa who runs this every year.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
JB is not a supporter of TTP in the sense that has said several disparaging things concerning it outside in the "real world". Hence, I cannot support the linking to or promotion of anything JB puts together.

raul10, nothing against you, but I've deleted the link you posted.

Hope everyone understands and this is not a warning for anyone not to post about tourney's they know about or whatnot - except for JB stuff :D

Cheers,

Regs.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont understand,,Mabee JB doesnt like TTP. So what. If some of us are in his tournament why cant we link up and talk about it. Regs come on ,who the hell cares . Be above what you feel for jB. Some of us like him and likes what he does for soccer. I can tell you this,He has never ever slaged you or TTP to me. And if he did ,So what. This is an open forum and no one should have the God like power to Stop someone from talking about another,,I know as I have been hit pretty hard below the belt many times where people attacked me in ways I thought would have been pulled off of hear but they were not. Please exsplain what I am missing cause I dont beleive this is right.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont understand,,Mabee JB doesnt like TTP. So what. If some of us are in his tournament why cant we link up and talk about it. Regs come on ,who the hell cares . Be above what you feel for jB. Some of us like him and likes what he does for soccer. I can tell you this,He has never ever slaged you or TTP to me. And if he did ,So what. This is an open forum and no one should have the God like power to Stop someone from talking about another,,I know as I have been hit pretty hard below the belt many times where people attacked me in ways I thought would have been pulled off of hear but they were not. Please exsplain what I am missing cause I dont beleive this is right.

Totally agree with you Ghouse. It needs to be an open forum. No matter what someone says about the site. TTP is about connectting with the soccer community, and JB is a part of that community. He doesn't come on here bashing the site. He just doesn't like the way referees are treated on here. Which is understandable him being a ref.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Duff did you and JB kisss and make up?

He had a problem with one player not the team. But that one player moved so it won't be a problem. I think most people know he was a major part of our team, and he will be back in the winter. So we were accepted into KSL.

There was no kissing but a little making up. I respect the guy and he runs a great summer league, so I am happy to playing in it. Unfortunately that meant we couldn't play in LSL. But maybe next year. We might play sundays in KSL and tuesdays in LSL next year. We will see.

Taking in the semis this weekend???

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe kjohnsob will be the LUFC host at the games for the knights cup this weekend :)

I may even make an appearance to help out if possible.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0