Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Summer Tourneys 2008

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah bring it to Cloverdale. Calibre should be quite a bit higher this year. Less Div3 more div 1...

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
If not, I am playing with you guys;)

Can you drink enough to be on our team?

I've had expressions of interest from the LUFC Dynamo, Knights first I've heard about any interest by the Athletic, that's great news!

I was still planning on keeping it at 8 teams. But if there is enough interest I can get the fields to do 12.

It's always a great weekend of Drinking and BBQ, and inbetween we play footy.

Westcoast learned last year it was a bit more footy and little less drinking will get you better results. Whalley wasnt old enough to drink and their mom's kept making them pound back the waters...so they won.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kjohn,

I'm just trying to goad Frank out of his shell. I have absolutely zero know or pull regarding our summer sched.

I know the boys usually go to Kelowna on a weekend I go to Whistler to open the bike park.

That being said, Utah or FRank are the guys to contact.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westcoast learned last year it was a bit more footy and little less drinking will get you better results. Whalley wasnt old enough to drink and their mom's kept making them pound back the waters...so they won.

We were old enough, the fans just drank the keg before we were done the game. Bastards.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We were old enough, the fans just drank the keg before we were done the game. Bastards.

That is called piss poor planning.

You must have a) enough beer to keep the fans happy.
b) enough beer on tap to keep you happy after a game
c) enough backup beer hidden away to keep you happy after the game and after your original supply of beer is finished.
d)someone willing to not play to protect your beer assets.

In a perfect world you would have had a keg out for the fans and a keg in a vehicle waiting for post-original keg use. Failing that flats and flats of beer in a pickup truck with tonneau and approx 40 bags of ice. If this was a beer garden and they ran out, they should instantlyhave fired their organizer.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am too lazy to check so if someone can answer that would be great.

Is there a beer garden or vodkagarden or what have you?

When is this tournament?

Where is it?

How do we enter?

Cheers

Army

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is called piss poor planning.

You must have a) enough beer to keep the fans happy.
b) enough beer on tap to keep you happy after a game
c) enough backup beer hidden away to keep you happy after the game and after your original supply of beer is finished.
d)someone willing to not play to protect your beer assets.

In a perfect world you would have had a keg out for the fans and a keg in a vehicle waiting for post-original keg use. Failing that flats and flats of beer in a pickup truck with tonneau and approx 40 bags of ice. If this was a beer garden and they ran out, they should instantlyhave fired their organizer.

It was our first year of tourney's, practice makes perfect. We did have a protector, he wandered to the other side of the field and was fed beers by the Bullets, thus leaving our assets exposed :D Will be much better prepared for this year.

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kjohn,

I'm just trying to goad Frank out of his shell. I have absolutely zero know or pull regarding our summer sched.

I know the boys usually go to Kelowna on a weekend I go to Whistler to open the bike park.

That being said, Utah or FRank are the guys to contact.

Frankly speaking UTAH will be contact for any summer tourneys as Frank,frankly speaking has many other priorities this summer.
And dude you do have some "PULL" but it is usually when you are alone

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0