Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Summer Tourneys 2008

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is more to it than just slagging and I owe no further explanation to anyone.

Do you understand that?

:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besides...it isn't a public forum. It is a private forum open to public. It is a for profit business, and Regs, like it or not, is GOD of TTP.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think there are stands like at MAP...there are stainless steel bleachers I think...but no solid structure, not yet anyways...

At least not untill the twin turf is installed.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NATG Arsenal will be back in Kamloops this year, this year we wont lose in a shootout in the finals.

if you were smart enough you would lose enough to be finished sunday afternoon and then lit the beer garden up.

:D

Playing only 3 games is waaayyyyy better than the years of 4 and 5 games.

bisc

May 23, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha most of it, still efing cold tho. Fields to open next week, sad sad winters in this town, unless your a winter fan of course. bring snow suit incase, cause you never know. :p

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are going to Penticton.

Allegedly i have hotel reservations for our group but i have been jacked by 2 seperate places so far. I am beigninng to wonder if the Saltspring police have been saying bad things about us. :mad:

dirtydiggler

Feb 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
After 6 years of being asked not to come back by different hotels, we found one that has called us the last 3 years to make sure we come up.

But if anyone does get any info back from the Tourney organizers, please share it on here. Its been more difficult to get ahold of the Penticton gents this year for some reason.

deaner

Feb 23, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello all, Penticton Tourney is a go. Home will have the schedules once I get them done. We will have all games on Kings Park next to the engorged and rocking beer garden. Saturday will have a Skill contest which was good last year, sorry to the fellow who's bird received tooo much attention.

Sorry If I have not been very accessible this year but we have been very busy as a club, (building an indoor faclity) and renovating fields, 2 Reserve PCSL teams and our president went down with a serious but hopefully not permanent illness.

Looking forward to May long weekend in Penticton, still a spot or two open.

Cheers

Penticton Soccer Club

dirtydiggler

Feb 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Deaner,

I knew we could count on you. All your hard work in putting together the beer garden and tourney are appreciated. Cya next week

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0