Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Surrey Summer League 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
July 6th can not come soon enough. This I guess will be our Auld Firm match.:rolleyes:

Cheers Smallsy,

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since I missed Sunday's game, all other goals should be moot . Otherwise, we will have to measure the boot on a goal to game basis. That only makes sense, doesn't it? :D

So the goals don't count and you can adjust the standings accordingly, Parkhead. Cheers. :)

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is not like you would have scored anyways they were 10 years younger than you not 5 years older than you that you are used to playing against. Besides I am pretty sure Yowen would have marked you out the game. The golden boot goes to the one with the most total goals. I believe Club I champ will soon be the favorite.;) You want to go by goal average in your little world there Superman(Flying in from nowhere tonight) you keep track of that.
BTW who was watching the girls while Daddy was soaring through the air.:confused:

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You want to go by goal average in your little world there Superman(Flying in from nowhere tonight) you keep track of that.

That is the sort of pace that has pulverized the defenses in the O-35 league. :rolleyes: And it will be the kind of pace that will bring me back into the hunt this weekend.

PresidentoftheScottWilliamsisacnutfanclub

Captain

P.S. The girls were being watched by Mr. Roberts and they were wondering why Daddy ran away so fast. Of course, I had no answer but 5 and 3 year olds are easy to fool.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Careful what you wish for

The golden boot goes to the one with the most total goals. I believe Club I champ will soon be the favorite.

A recent hot streak of 5 goals in 5 games, and back to back game winners, don't be surprised if I beat you both out for the golden boot.:D ;)

The shootin' boots are back on.

Cheers

CIC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1st to post means hat-trick

Pocomo 5 Akal 0 (Default) - Thanks for fcuking phoning you cnuts.

It goes down as a 5 - 0 win, with the Captain notching 4 of the goals. Club I Champ scored his 7th in 7 and Parkhead was held off the score sheet, so the Captain vaults to the golden boot lead with FIVE.

Fcuking cnuts Akal. You shouldn't be playing in a league if you can't field a fcuking team every week.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club I champ,

Apparently you put the ball in the net!!

Too bad you can't keep it out!

Shocking performance today by the Captain. Yes he scored 4 but he forgot to mention the three peno's he missed. All given to us on dodgy calls by the ref. But what to you expect when Guiness falls down in the box. Just like in Scotland when a Ger falls it is a lock.

Parkheadwhomannedthecoolerperfectly :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,

3 of my goals were penalties. The other was a bicycle kick, and I needed assistance to get up after it.

Parkhead,

Did people stay around after? It looked like you were heading out pretty quickly afterwards.

Captain

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkputz (A.K.A. Cooler whoar)

what to you expect when Guiness falls down in the box. Just like in Scotland when a Ger falls it is a lock.
:rolleyes:

Those dirty cnuts hacked and whacked me all day!!!:mad: How the hell was I supposed to stay on my feet???:eek:

PS. The cooler and on to the Lion was in order... Captain thought we were going home early...:rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Silly Captain

This is Pocomo we are talking about. There is no such thing. We drank at the park till 2:30ish and then made the little jaunt down to the Lion. For a few more and dinner.

I guess Looks can be decieving:eek:. Actually the plan was to get rid of the lightweights.

If there is beer Pocomo will be there.

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I certainly qualify as a lightweight. Kind of. At least in a drinking kind of way. Thanks for the invite though. It was much appreciated. :rolleyes:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Invite?

I did ask if you were staying and you responded. NO There is no point sitting here. Something about not drinking Blah Blah Blah:rolleyes:

Geilts told everyone he was pulling out the cooler and obviously most of us heard him. Thanks for staying. Much Appreciated.:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pocomo 6 BC Romanians 1

Their goal was an accident. We had 11 players and they had 16 imposters dressed as players. Dressed very poorly I might add. The Captain starting the scoring on a corner kick. :) Then Paul scored a nice header. Captain sent Paul through for his second before Malcolm, a young kid scored. The Captain scored about 10 minutes into the second half and Paul notched his hat-trick on a penalty. Overall, a couple of goals and first assists. :rolleyes: We are counting assists, aren't we? :confused: ;) Apparently we play another undefeated team next week, so that should give us a good test.

I will let Parkhead update the golden boot. I could have scored a third but refused to score the 7th goal in a game like that. :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually, here is an update....

Paulie - 4(1PK) - I don't think we should count penalties
Captain - 3
Parkhead - 3
Donny - 2
Bischoff - 1
Club I champ -1( Set up by me of course
)
Wim - 1
Malcolm - 1
Smallsy - 0
Guilts - 0
Kagan - 0

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too Bad

I guess I missed a game for stuffing the stat book. Oh well I wouldn't want to win the golden boot that way anyways.:p Clearly I picked the right game to miss and it was definetly worth it. I will regain my perch on top next week.:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0