Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Captain and Parkhead at Parkhead

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great to be home

Although I would go back in a second. The atmosphere at Celtic Park is unbelievable!! Nothing I will ever to in my life will ever come close to that excitement.

Great posts by the Captain & Fasty

I will add things to the list once I am able to think straight again. It is very difficult to return to this state which I am in right now. The whole trip I don't believe either of us had a hangover simply due to the fact that we were drunk the whole time. I thought the Captain was sitting beside me on the way home on the plane but by his 12 trip to the toilet I told the stewardess just to offer him his dinner in there as that would be where it would end up minutes later.

:D

I believe we slept a grand total of 16 hrs the whole trip. No time to sleep you see when there are pints to be drank, bets on the horses to be placed for ourselves and other semi-retired figures. ( That should be the slogan for Belfast- Move here and you to can be semi-retired but all the while spending your days in the Rock Bar and placing bet after bet. None of which win of course.) The only bet I won was the bet the captain and I put on the match. We put 40 pound on Celtic which payed us 100 pound. But we still managed to give all the winnigs plus more back to the booky the next day on the horses and dogs.:eek:

I will post more later when it all comes back to me and especially once we get the pictures developed.
Captain we will have to show the picture of the Irish Pizza!!!:rolleyes:

Otherwise great trip with memories of a lifetime.:D My sides still hurt from the laughs we have had and I am sure they will hurt everytime the Captain and I remember things that were said, done or seen.:D

Till later ...

Parkhead

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Irish pizza?

I had pizza in London that had peas, carrots and corn on it.

Did the Irish pizza have corned beef and cabbage on it?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

You will just have to wait and see the pictures. There is nothing I can say that can give it the justice it deserves.

I can not believe you saw us at the game that is to funny.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A couple more to add to the list Captain.

1) When in Belfast every third to fourth word must be Fcuk or ****in

2) If you don't like the odds being posted at the booky's don't worry they are flexible for the right people

3) Roasted Potatoes are served at 6:00 am for breakfast

4) Do not get into the wrong cab in Belfast!! This might be the most important of all.

I will post some more later

Parkhead

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead & Captain

Too bad you weren't at Hampton today!!! I heard there was a match??? Anyone hear the score???

TubofGoomissedaPK!!!:eek: :D

Stand up for the Champions!!!:knvb: :wa: :knvb: :wa: :knvb: :wa:

On ye go Tina!!! "Simply the Best"!!!;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said, Guinness. :rolleyes: That was one of your more coherent posts.

Anyway, the Fat Tub of Goo did miss a penalty in injury time. Congrats to Rangers and all their TTP supporters for the victory. Celtic came out very strong but didn't really create any great chances. The Huns scored against the run of play, thanks to a couple of defensive miscues, especially the second goal. The rest of the half was even, with either team not giving much.

The second half was ALL Celtic. The ugliest human on earth had one chance, which Douglas tipped wide with the inside of his arm. Other than that, there was one team on the park. Even Guinness could realize that. Well, maybe not. Celtic tied the game up with 19 minutes to go on a good goal, that was mistakingly called back for offside. I certainly wouldn't blame the ref today, as he was equal to both sides. However, it is a shame that a linesman had to cokc up a call that would have leveled the game and set us up with another fantastic finish, which we got anyway. After Lennon's red(he fully deserved the second yellow but that cnut Ricksen took a dive on the first one), CEltic still poured the pressure on and were rewarded with a penalty in the second minute of injury time. None of us could figure out why that fat cnut of a human being was stepping up to take the penalty. Larsson had a great second half and without doubt, should have taken the penalty. Hartson was the worst player on the field, at least for Celtic, and should not have been allowed to take the penalty. Either way, it would have been tough for Celtic to win in OT with 10 men, but they still managed to take the piss during that last few minutes of the game, so anything could have happened. Definitely, an entertaining game, despite the result. The one thing it showed me was that Celtic is a lot better than Rangers at this point in time. Before you start asking, "Who won? What was the score?", Celtic is playing much better at this point in time. Even after playing a tough game against Liverpool on Thursday, the Bhoys still took it to a Rangers team, who looked average again and looked for the counter-attack. Unfortunately, we lost Sutton and will out for the return match at Anfield. I must go now and prepare for St. Patrick's Day and celebrate Celtic's win last week. :rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

Pretty much summed up the game... Entertaining affair, with Celtic pouring on the pressure late... That said, it is only human nature to relax after being up 2-0... Celtic had the majority of possesion, but taking the piss is a little strong!!!:(
Yes Celtic had to go for it all and Rangers were in the drivers seat, but that doesn't make the losing team more deserving??? Celtic had to attack while the Gers just sat back and absorbed the pressure... A few chances were created, but all in all the tims didn't have too many quality goal scoring opportunities...

PS. No mention of that dirty cnut Balde??? I guess Mols and Lovenkrands were probably BOTH faking it??? That is a disgrace to football!!!:eek: (even in Scotland :rolleyes: )

PPS. Cheers for the congrats Captain, I'll have a few Guinness after todays match up vs the other Rangers ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness,

Surely, you're TTP. Both Lovenkrands and the other cnut were diving, just like that raging cnut Ricksen. They are a disgrace to football, not Bobo.

Celtic had to attack while the Gers just sat back and absorbed the pressure... A few chances were created, but all in all the tims didn't have too many quality goal scoring opportunities...

You have to absorb pressure when you don't have the fcuking ball. It is a simple concept. Rangers could not muster up an attack in the second half because they didn't have the fcuking ball. You're right about not having many chances, other than a penalty, disallowed goal, and another saved off the line instinctively. :rolleyes: I know RF will agree that Rangers were a little fortunate to win today? I know Buckfast won't because he would never 'surrender'. :rolleyes: Time to leave this game for now as the Celts have a more important fixture on Thursday night. :p

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess Mols and Lovenkrands were probably BOTH faking it???

You can add Rickson to the list on a couple of occasions. It is very hard to play that attacking football Rangers are known for:rolleyes: while spending half the fcuking game rolling around on the ground. That is a disgrace to football anywhere that it is played.

Congrats to RF, Lean, Jags and others as yes Rangers did win and in the end that is what matters. But it is easier to dismiss this loss as Celtic were the far better side on the day. I believe rickson had seven fouls called on him and wee Barry had atleast four or five to go along with his constant complaining to the official but of course no cards. Lennon two fouls two cards, I guess I should be used to this by now. Too predictable!!

Parkhead looking forward to the win at Ibrox.

silver fox

Jun 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RANGERS!

**** you, you little green twats. It's only the first bit of hardware the Rangers will pick up this season.

P.S.- Liverpool wins!!!!!

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,

Move on the game is over and yes Rangers won. No excuses are needed, you watched the game you saw what happened. Wouldn't be an Auld firm game without a little contraversy anyway. :eek:

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
**** you, you little green twats. It's only the first bit of hardware the Rangers will pick up this season.

Great point. I assume you're talking about the UEFA Cup that they can win? No, that can't be true. Celtic will win the league and of course, the FA Cup, so your little CIS Cup will be consolation at the end of the year. Unlucky.

Can you see a happy Hun? Nooooooooo......Noooooooo........

Captain

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SF: That's little green and white twats.

I have to admit Baby Cham ;) I'm not a happy hun at the moment.
I did finally watch the CIS final yesterday and to say the least:
I was nae fcukin' impressed. :mad:
If Rangers have any fcuking hope they have to pick it the fcuk up.
That's two bad performances in a row.
But, good teams find a way to win and they did on Sunday.
Kind of like another Rangers team I know on Sunday. ;)
Just remember though Captain, a wise pisser once told me:
"If my Auntie had balls she'd be my Uncle". :D

Oneoutofthreedoneandstill3up.

Wee bandy legged Glaswegian orangemen:

:knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb: :knvb:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Once again, RF, you are the voice of reason.....

Parkhead,

I can't believe we missed this pub when we were in Belfast......

Celtic Bar
Leave your Rangers top at home and enter the plush surrounds of virtual Parkhead. Based on the Falls Road, formerly the Sports Bar, provides nice food, shamrock burgers are a speciality.**Chelsea Wine BarYet another recently renovated bar, but unlike it's Lisburn Road neighbour, Bobs, done with style and imagination, passing itself off as a continental winebar. Definitely a place to be seen and frequented by celebs. The food's good as well and it's bright.

Oh well, next year when we make our annual 5 day excursion to the Rock Bar. :)

Hail Hail

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Yes we will definetly have to make a little stop in that bit of paradise. However I don't think we will get the same useful betting tips in there. I like the sounds of the annual trip to the Auld Firm game. Can't beat that.

RF it's good to see atleast one Rangers supporter actually watched the game and is realistic about the result. Good on you:D

Parkhead

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0